News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Just got the call back and I am HIRED now as a full time teacher.  :D

Now for the real issue...getting all of my teaching materials at the house organized and ready to go before I start going to the mandatory new hire meetings next week.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Congrats dude!!! What grade(s) do you teach? What subject(s)?

Tezmission Black

Justin

Congrats James!! Been a long time coming buddy.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 08, 2013, 07:48:16 PM
Congrats dude!!! What grade(s) do you teach? What subject(s)?

Thanks guys. It's an Early Childhood Special Education Classroom and I'll be teaching Pre-K with an AM and PM class with 19 total students and an aide.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

No wonder you rage in mafia. That is some stressful shit. More power to ya bud, and much respect.

GM Franchise

Thanks man. Stress and lack of sleep due to said stress are the two main side effects of the job. However mafia, efedding, FBL, Pathfinder, and video games help with that. Gets my mind off things so to speak.

TheBritishVixen

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 08, 2013, 08:50:31 PM
Thanks guys. It's an Early Childhood Special Education Classroom and I'll be teaching Pre-K with an AM and PM class with 19 total students and an aide.

Congrats on the job honey, that's awesome news.

What type of special educational needs will you be working with?

GM Franchise

Quote from: HarmonyFTW on August 10, 2013, 12:24:33 PM
Congrats on the job honey, that's awesome news.

What type of special educational needs will you be working with?

3-4 year olds with multiple needs. There will be general education peers in the class as well.

GM Franchise

Signed my teaching contract yesterday. Got interviewed by the news this morning too.

T-Bonizzle

Oh God, you talked...to real people...and gave an interview?

Did the reporter faint after your one-liners?

GM Franchise

No, lol. She was too busy talking about how good looking she was while checking her hair in her cellphone. The camera guy was pretty cool though.

! JDM The Professional !

Finally got a new job and resigned at my current workplace today. Major win!!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Adam Wrong

After a lot of work put in, I finally got my promotion to dispensary manager. Nice pay rise, big challenge.

TheBritishVixen

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 10, 2013, 02:18:54 PM
3-4 year olds with multiple needs. There will be general education peers in the class as well.

Oh cool.

I've got a child with downs syndrome in my key group (I'm a childcare professional) and I've got one that we think has got at least a developmental delay. We're going to speak to mum when he returns in September to see about getting the ball rolling with support.

And I'm gaining one in September who wears hearing aids. They're pushing for me to have her because I'm a huge advocate of Makaton and use it all the time around the nursery to help support our EAL children (22% of our entire register of children), so they want me to sign with her to help her understand better.

I've got quite a special little group.