News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Big shout out to MDK, JDM and James who are all kicking ass on the job front.

Well done guys, it's great to see people I know through EFK making great strides in their real life employment.

Cheers,
Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Adam Wrong

*M.D.K. AKA Adam Wrong loves the above post*

Doug E Fresh

Major grats to everyone on the job front!

Now this one is a reply to JustinP a bit ago. He asked for office pics. If this works, you'll see the mess I've made it before the first day even has begun (its tomorrow) lol.

Justin

Yes! Now take another in about a month when you have so many papers you will want to scream.

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: JustinP on August 25, 2013, 06:06:35 PM
Yes! Now take another in about a month when you have so many papers you will want to scream.

school hasn't started yet and I have that enough papers to do that. they're just stuffed in the unseen filing cabinet

! JDM The Professional !

Austin Aries just followed me on Twitter. Boo yaa!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

GM Franchise

Survived my first day as a licensed teacher and it was a rainy day schedule in Vegas no less. It went well despite a few hiccups here and there.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Going to the Smackdown taping here in Vegas tonight.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

One of management just accidentally leaked info about me getting a promotion and going to Dorchester for some training.

Apparently I wasn't to know until I had the "proper talk". Preliminary good news, yehaw!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin

Quote from: Rob on August 28, 2013, 10:47:45 AM
One of management just accidentally leaked info about me getting a promotion and going to Dorchester for some training.

Apparently I wasn't to know until I had the "proper talk". Preliminary good news, yehaw!

Early congrats are in order sir!

J-Reb

Just found our yesterday that baby #2 for us is going to be a girl!  Couldn't be more excited.

In other news, I have now invested heavily in to shotgun technology.

Justin

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 28, 2013, 11:57:52 AM
Just found our yesterday that baby #2 for us is going to be a girl!  Couldn't be more excited.

Congrats!!

Alex Smiley

I am now one step closer to getting a halfway steady job in graphic design, so there's that. It's a part time job that I can do from home, which is great because the HQ is about a 3 hour train/bus ride away lol.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 28, 2013, 11:57:52 AM

As a man who helped raise his sister I cannot ignore giving you the advice that a machete is much more intimidating and much more fun.

T-Bonizzle

I got accepted into graduate school studying conservation biology. Yay me. I finally have good news for this thread!