News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Sorry to hear about that Tezz.  I hope your step Dad makes a full recovery.  At least the insurance, for once, is paying out!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dorling

Awesomeness befell me today!

Went down to HMS Sultan on Sunday for two intense days of tests and leadership exercises in front of the Admiralty Interview Board and I passed! Next year I will head to British Royal Naval College Dartmouth for basic training and then off to Maritime College for 3 years to become a Deck Officer in the Royal Fleet Auxiliary!

Not only that, I'm heading down to London on Saturday to meet up with Mr Abrigo, Russ, MDK and hopefully Mr Trumps.

Buzzing!

Mike Powers

Justin

Congrats Dorling!!  Proud of you man!

¿PapaPancho?

J-Reb

Quote from: Dorling on September 10, 2013, 04:30:02 PM
Awesomeness befell me today!

Went down to HMS Sultan on Sunday for two intense days of tests and leadership exercises in front of the Admiralty Interview Board and I passed! Next year I will head to British Royal Naval College Dartmouth for basic training and then off to Maritime College for 3 years to become a Deck Officer in the Royal Fleet Auxiliary!

Not only that, I'm heading down to London on Saturday to meet up with Mr Abrigo, Russ, MDK and hopefully Mr Trumps.

Buzzing!

Congrats man!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jerry McClean

Congrats bud. Know that's been a long term aim

Duckman

Good stuff Dorling!!  Well done mate.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

! JDM The Professional !

great work Dorling!! Very happy for you!!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Dorling

Cheers lads, all tension has been released from my life. Working in the council offices doesn't seem so oppresively soul destroying now I know I have an exit.

Tezmission Black

Got a job interview tomorrow, wish me luck, it's only at Subway, but I have three years of experience at Subways so its better than nothing right now.

Russ

Well done Dorling. Really pleased for you :)

And good luck Tazz :)
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Marq

Great times in London so far:

- Surprising my girlfriend with the Harry Potter tour
- a picnic in the park
- SHOPPING!
- the tube system here makes the BART system in the Bay Area look like shiiiiiiit

...and more awesome than meeting Russ and Aaron on our first night here? The fact it took no more than five minutes for Aaron to talk about his masturbation habits with my girlfriend. Onto tomorrow where we do our touristy shit with Russ, Aaron, MDK, Dorling, and possibly Ian! Gooooooooo, EFK!

And congrats, Dorling! Let's celebrate!
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"