News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Well I did it! Passed out of Britannia Royal Naval College. Had an excellent time there, enjoyed the Summer Ball (really enjoyed the Summer Ball - my liver will pay), made some great new friends and started my career with the Royal Fleet Auxiliary. It feels strange to have such a radical difference with what my new career will be but I am looking forward to the next challenge, which will be the start of my Academic studies at Fleetwood Nautical College in September. Until then, I have a few weeks leave and some paper work to sort out, and a new wardrobe to buy because of all the stuff I've been given (seriously - 8 pairs of shoes).

So yeah, things are pretty good right now.

Just in case you can't find me, I'm the second guy crouched down in the boat, and fourth person up on the right hand side on the steps.

Rob

Congratulations Dorling, great achievement. You look very proud of yourself in your pictures and so you should!
SixersEagles

[/center]

T Jay

I stumbled back on to these forums today after not being here for a very long, long, long time. That was pretty awesome.

Rob

So awesome. Go sign up for mafia.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

Great stuff buddy and well done.  An inspiration to everyone who wants to change careers but doesn't think they can do it.  You can if you put your mind to it and work your ass off like Dorling has done.

Those pictures are great too and you must feel really proud about what you've done - which you should! 

Keep up the good work, enjoy the time off and keep us up to date with how you're getting on.

Cheers,
Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Justin

Great job Dorling!

As of yesterday, I will be joining our very own esteemed Professor Doug as a college instructor.  I will only be teaching one or two classes at a time, because I still have my full-time job with the college in Financial Aid.

Mike Powers

Black Death

Quote from: Dorling on July 17, 2014, 05:06:49 AM

Well I did it! Passed out of Britannia Royal Naval College. Had an excellent time there, enjoyed the Summer Ball (really enjoyed the Summer Ball - my liver will pay), made some great new friends and started my career with the Royal Fleet Auxiliary. It feels strange to have such a radical difference with what my new career will be but I am looking forward to the next challenge, which will be the start of my Academic studies at Fleetwood Nautical College in September. Until then, I have a few weeks leave and some paper work to sort out, and a new wardrobe to buy because of all the stuff I've been given (seriously - 8 pairs of shoes).

So yeah, things are pretty good right now.

Just in case you can't find me, I'm the second guy crouched down in the boat, and fourth person up on the right hand side on the steps.

sad part was first thing that pop in my mind when i saw these photos is  "In the Navy "

www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

I know I should be ashamed of myself  lol

great job Dorling
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Went to work today to start getting my classroom set up. Got a lot more done than I thought I would and just missed the flash flooding and heavy rains while driving home too.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Krazy

Plan on being a teacher for local technical college. I am looking at the requirements and I could be done in the next seven year.

Alex Smiley

Recently finished my first "real" job, working at a Christian summer camp as audio/visual tech. Turned knobs on a soundboard among other things, but I also got to assist with more general camp program stuff. Lots of stories that can be shared, but I'm mostly just glad I got the opportunity to get involved with something this summer.

Side note, currently working on an application for a graphic designer position. Hopefully something can come of this.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Good news we seem to be on the move. I sold our place myself and we have had an offer accepted on one we are interested in. Overall great news for the future of Team Trumps.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Went to a three day country music festival here in Vegas and it was AWESOME. Best three day weekend I've had in a long time.

GM Franchise

Zac Brown Band tonight and Darius Rucker tomorrow night. Going to be a fun weekend.