News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

This isn't the usual life is great post.  But my accumulator bet on UFC came in last night and I won over £50!  That's pretty awesome!

Good luck with the meeting/interview Josh!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Drama Queen

Results for Bib #: 905

JOHN FENLON 5K

 SHARE   

Lincoln Tunnel 5K challenge 2015 Race Standings
John Fenlon -
Bib Number: 905
Division Place: 33 of 2561
Gender Place: 31 of 1292
Age Place: 5 of 183 (M 35-39)
Start Time: 08:00:21
Elapsed: 00:21:12

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Drama Queen on April 19, 2015, 10:11:58 PM

JOHN FENLON 5K

 SHARE   

John Fenlon -

WOW NICE ONE MATE!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Black Death

Well yeah me ... won another 50 visa gift card  for sales ... free money for me

;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Brock Rhysner

Quote from: Drama Queen on April 19, 2015, 10:11:58 PM

JOHN FENLON 5K

 SHARE   

John Fenlon -

...Fuck me, that's astounding. Excellent work DQ. My personal 5k best is somewhere between 35-40 minuets, and you did it in half the time! Well done my friend, well fucking done indeed...

And as for BD, it's always nice to get free stuff, isn't it?

Good news everyone, I've found a new place to live! After threating about it for months, I'm now going to live with a very nice old lady who understand my situation.

And on a more private matter, I got described as being "like steak" by a hot, blond South African because of all my muscles...Regardless of the large layer of fat covering them. :D

[/centre]

Duckman

Remember - fat = flavour when it comes to a steak! :)

Good stuff BD - nice to get rewarded for working hard.

DQ - you owned that buddy!  Excellent stuff.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Justin

My wife graduates with her Master's degree in school counseli counseling on May 9th and she already has a job offer.

Adam Wrong

So was headhunted yesterday by a private pharmaceutical company. I have organised an informal interview for myself tomorrow as I head off to my weekend at the Clinical Pharmacy Congress in London. Potential New Job and a free bar all weekend.

Multiple Joy!

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Drama Queen

Thanks guys for the congrats... Pretty pleased with it, it is a new pr :)

Anyway I just got back from yoga during which I did a forearm stand... Away from the wall.... I think I'm more excited about this than when I stopped using my training wheels, but can't remember far back enough to say for sure ;D

So glad to see you posting again brock, especially good things... May your luck continue (in everything except fwl this week!)

Duckman and bd both win fifty... Don't these things happen in threes? Time to buy a scratch card perhaps ;) nice one guys.

Being headhunter has to be a nice feeling Adam! Well done mate, enjoy the weekend, whatever you decide.

Congrats to the mrs Justin.!

#cml, loving it guys!

GM Franchise

I've got a work Happy Hour tomorrow, a birthday party with a booth at the club on Saturday, and next Saturday I've got two fight parties to go to plus hitting up the club after the second party plus got a whole bunch of concerts I'm going to coming up. Life is good.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

I took command of the ship for the first time today. Was awesome. Also calculated flying course and speed for safe take of and landing of the helicopters. Proper responsibility.

Only bad thing was constantly stopping myself from saying to everyone on the bridge 'look at me, I'm the captain now.'

Judge

Quote from: Dorling on April 23, 2015, 10:28:53 PM
I took command of the ship for the first time today. Was awesome. Also calculated flying course and speed for safe take of and landing of the helicopters. Proper responsibility.

Only bad thing was constantly stopping myself from saying to everyone on the bridge 'look at me, I'm the captain now.'

Do you ever bust out saying "I'm on a boat motherfuckers, don't you ever forget"

Alex Smiley

The Vox has come home...

...oh right, I should explain. I got the paperwork for the summer camp I worked at last year, and after a lot of thinking over I've decided to go back. My camp name was Vox.

So, lemme say it again...FINALLY...The Vox HAS COME BACK...

Okay, I'll stop.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.