News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Quote from: Judge on May 17, 2015, 07:21:34 AM
So this happened yesterday...

Congratulations Judge!

I am fairly disappointed that you didnt accidentally say my name at the alter...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Doug E Fresh

Mike Powers

One of us......one of us.....

¿PapaPancho?

Congratulations good thing MFX abolished primae noctis years ago

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Despite every obstacle in my way I did not duckman Senior my pants!!!!

#touchingcloth
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Drama Queen

Congratulations Judge, hope you enjoy extremely happy lives together.

Dorling

Sailing home!

Just over 6000 miles to go...

BamBamBunglow

Quote from: Dorling on May 20, 2015, 03:32:36 AM
Sailing home!

Just over 6000 miles to go...

I've got this mental image of you stood in the prow of the boat, posing dramatically and staring of into the distance, like the cover of some trashy pirate romance novel!

Rob

So my new job is going amazingly well...

Last week when the manager was on holiday and I was left in charge we went from being ranked in the bottom 50 of 1250 stores to the top 50. Every single aspect of the shop's audit went up, loyalty cards went up, add-on sales went up (by 50%)

Really happy with how everything has gone... I just want my own shop now
SixersEagles

[/center]

Drama Queen

Wow, fucking nice going Rob!  :)

And Dorling doesn't have time for posing dramatically in the prow.... The ship is powered by treadmill ;D

Ian, I hear tofu is good for binding loose bowels  :)

Oh and today is the 200th day of my consecutive running streak. Gonna celebrate it with a cross country 5k race this evening.

Drama Queen

So yeah, I did my 200th day by doing a cross country 5k, part of a series held on Wednesday nights near me during the summer. I don't count the times for 5k prs or anything because my gps measures it as being very slightly short ( 3.05 miles instead of 3.1) but since it's the same course every week, I can compare my times on that particular course.

Two weeks ago I got 21:37 but I was able to finish really strong with a sprint. This made me think perhaps I was running a bit conservatively throughout, especially the beginning. So last night I pushed harder earlier. End result.... 20:06 :) and there was no sprinting to the finish line haha, there was almost vomiting when I got there though.

I went back to doing my daily run at lunch time today as this evening I volunteered at a race for the first time which was actually quite fun. I was put in charge of recording times at the finish lines.

GM Franchise

Had Field Day at work today. Going to the Randy Couture Xtreme Couture G.I. Benefit Concert featuring Joe Nichols hosted by Randy Couture, going to the club on Saturday night, and watching the Monaco Grand Prix, Indy 500, and Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday. Going to be a fun weekend.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

I read that too fast, and thought you took your class on a field trip to see Randy Couture, lol.

Black Death

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2015, 09:21:49 PM
I read that too fast, and thought you took your class on a field trip to see Randy Couture, lol.

lmao

nothing wrong with that ... that man is an american hero
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"