News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on May 22, 2015, 09:24:53 PM
lmao

nothing wrong with that ... that man is an american hero

I shook his hand last night. Cool dude. Also got to hang out with Michael Austin and his band in the cabana after they performed.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

As of now this is awesome just cause of how it happened.

Had a customer call my store today looking for me. He liked my personality and courtesy when I had helped him a few days prior. I thought he was calling to thank me which was cool in itself. Turns out he wanted to offer me a job. He's going to come in tomorrow to set up a meeting to see if it's a job if he interested in. Hopefully it's s good offer
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Adam Wrong

Awesome stuff buddy. Fingers crossed for you

Black Death

just had the best sales day since i started working at my job.  finish the day at over 50k in sales  which was number one in the whole center and top fifteen in the whole district

in the words of the immortal poet  Ice Cube ... Today was a good day
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Quote from: Black Death on May 27, 2015, 01:01:09 AM
just had the best sales day since i started working at my job.  finish the day at over 50k in sales  which was number one in the whole center and top fifteen in the whole district

in the words of the immortal poet  Ice Cube ... Today was a good day

You've probably answered this before but what products do you sell?

Judge

Quote from: Justin on May 27, 2015, 06:38:48 AM
You've probably answered this before but what products do you sell?

Propane and Propane accessories.

jagilki

I >think< he sells cable?  Or HBO or some such.

Black Death

Verizon internet , cable and phone for the home

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Duckman

I just got tickets to UFC's first show ever in Scotland in July!!!!  Hell yeah!!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Drama Queen

After an emotionally draining day, a 5k cross country race in the rain was just what I needed.

Black Death

so , I post earlier that yesterday i did my best sales day ever ... I finish the day at total of 50,900 dollars in sales .   

well it was so nice I did it twice ... today I did my best sales day again    :D  I finish the day at 54,100  making it my new personal best ... so for the two day period I did a total of 105,000 dollars in sales . 

in the words  of the Immortal Ron Simmons

DAMN!

GM Franchise

That's bad ass, BD.

Hitting up the Cosmo here in town Friday night for the Billy Currington concert at Cosmo pool. It's going to be bad ass.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Quote from: Black Death on May 28, 2015, 01:02:03 AM
so , I post earlier that yesterday i did my best sales day ever ... I finish the day at total of 50,900 dollars in sales .   

well it was so nice I did it twice ... today I did my best sales day again    :D  I finish the day at 54,100  making it my new personal best ... so for the two day period I did a total of 105,000 dollars in sales . 

in the words  of the Immortal Ron Simmons

DAMN!

Thats selling a lot of damn internet.

Justin

Been married 4 years today.