News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Quote from: BamBamBunglow on June 04, 2015, 05:06:53 AM
We're slightly cooler than those guys - but it's a much better protrayal than Role Models ;) I may have to do a blog post with some of the photos of larps I go to, so you can see the sheer scale of 2000 people in costume/set dressing glory :D

On the subject of awesomeness - took my partner's 6 year old girl to her first Circus last night. She had a cotton candy bigger than her, loved the clowns and pronounced the Cage of Death to be the greatest thing she's ever seen.

She's also just lost her two front teeth and now looks like Shinsuke Nakamura. Massive awesome.

Huh, didn't know CZW was in town...lol

Awesome to hear! Those are definitely the moments that stick with you.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

Today was the last day of school teaching. Had Happy Hour today, tomorrow I have a party and a concert, Saturday another party and a concert my Sister's high school graduation, and Sunday I'm going to see San Andreas. Fun weekend.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 05, 2015, 12:01:41 AM
Today was the last day of school teaching. Had Happy Hour today, tomorrow I have a party and a concert, Saturday another party and a concert my Sister's high school graduation, and Sunday I'm going to see San Andreas. than get laid Fun weekend.

there fixed it for you ... have fun   ;D

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 05, 2015, 12:01:41 AM
Sunday I'm going to see San Andreas. Fun weekend.

DO NOT RUIN YOUR AMAZING AWESOME TIME MATE...

Listen to MFX for muggins here who went and saw it last weekend...FUCKING AWFUL FILM.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

The fact that it is a natural disaster movie should tell you all you need to know about how shitty it will be.

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Mignon on June 05, 2015, 07:45:29 PM
The fact that it is a natural disaster movie should tell you all you need to know about how shitty it will be.

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Yesterday, for the first time in 116 days I saw...ENGLAND!! I was even close enough to get a phone signal.

Needless to say, the mood of the whole ship's company was instantly improved and the ship is a very happy place right now. In just over 4 days I should be sitting on own sofa drinking a beer and I can't wait. The first 4 months at sea have simultaneously gone very quickly and dragged - it's hard to explain. There have been times I just wanted to go home and others when I was having the time of my life.

At the moment I am on the 4-8 watch and my new favourite part of the day (aside from breakfast) is standing on the roof of the bridge and looking out over the water as the sun rises. I have seen some awesome things at sea and I think I've made the right choice in my new career.

I head onward towards Scotland and I'm genuinely excited (if a little cold - it was 25 degrees warmer 10 days ago) to get back on solid, British land. In a little over 24 hours I should be back.

Fair winds and calm seas everyone!

ALSO - forgot to mention, had my end of trip appraisal and it's fair to say I nailed it! And ran a PB 5k today.

Duckman

Welcome home buddy!  Great to read these updates and to see that this massive change in your life is paying off big time! Inspiring stuff for the rest us.

Enjoy that beer, you've earned it!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

I think I'm about to be promoted
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Just bought my new car

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Adam Wrong

Renault Megane. 1.5 turbo diesel. Paid for by my new job as well!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I touched a girl and I liked it
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Adam Wrong on June 09, 2015, 11:02:27 AM
Renault Megane. 1.5 turbo diesel. Paid for by my new job as well!

CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME!! C.R.E.A.M. GET THE MONEY DOLLA DOOLLA BILL Y'ALL