News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Sweet. Time to get marathon training!

Adam Wrong

Mike Powers

Justin

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on November 03, 2015, 10:28:18 PM
Tomorrow I go to get my leg.

Last week I walked a bit in a mock up of the final product (to test fit and such, kind of like trying on shoes) so I already know balance is going to take a little while.

From what I understand it'll go walking with a walker for a while, maybe crutches, then probably a cane then maybe nothing.

plan my friend is to keep the cane... you can than pimp it out
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Bad News

Saw U2 last night at the Hydro. Incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENeM5D3Cy1I&feature=youtu.be

Always sang the last few songs basically looking a pretty brunette in the eye constantly. She kissed me on the cheek at the end. Really should have gotten her name. Was so conscious about making it home for work and getting the last bus I bailed instantly. Got the entrance and I was like "Fuck!" Still, great fuckign night.

Work at 8 after getting in ten past one wasn't so good though...

Sgt. Josh Underpants

So after my old car went Blehhh Monday morning, I said screw it and went and got a new car Monday night. I now own a car actually made in the new millennium
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Dorling

Quote from: Bad News on November 07, 2015, 03:23:45 PM
Saw U2 last night at the Hydro. Incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENeM5D3Cy1I&feature=youtu.be

Always sang the last few songs basically looking a pretty brunette in the eye constantly. She kissed me on the cheek at the end. Really should have gotten her name. Was so conscious about making it home for work and getting the last bus I bailed instantly. Got the entrance and I was like "Fuck!" Still, great fuckign night.

Work at 8 after getting in ten past one wasn't so good though...

Jealous of that my friend!

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on December 30, 2015, 05:18:54 AM
So after my old car went Blehhh Monday morning, I said screw it and went and got a new car Monday night. I now own a car actually made in the new millennium

What kind of car did you get?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

jagilki

Kidney Dr and Eye Dr visits on Monday.  The Kidneys tested better than they have since they've been monitoring them.  They eye's showed that the surgery was a success.  Both good news.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

You Are Game Will Evolve

! JDM The Professional !

On March the 13th, I get to tick a HUGE goal off my bucket list. I am playing at a venue called the Tivoli. It is known as the best venue in the state of Queensland and has had the likes of Bob Dylan and The Gaslight Anthem (to name two of thousands) have played. This is the venue I have always dreamed of playing at, and I get to realize that goal in less than two weeks.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

That's tremendous news mate!!  Well done.  Also that's my birthday, so while I'm sipping on a beer and eating a steak, I'll be thinking of you kicking ass on stage!  Double celebration if you will!  Good luck with the gig man, I'm sure you'll smash it.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Duckman on March 01, 2016, 08:00:27 AM
That's tremendous news mate!!  Well done.  Also that's my birthday, so while I'm sipping on a beer and eating a steak, I'll be thinking of you kicking ass on stage!  Double celebration if you will!  Good luck with the gig man, I'm sure you'll smash it.

Thanks heaps man, it means a lot! The last year has been a crazy musical ride but stuff like this makes you want to work even harder! They certainly chose a good day for the gig, hope you have a good weekend planned (sounds like you do!)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs