News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Drama Queen on September 14, 2016, 02:10:26 PM
I'm now a US Citizen.

You probably should have waited a few months and or posted in The Fuck List...

! JDM The Professional !

Got some AWESOME news today. I received a message from a videographer here in Aus who is directing an add for Harley Davidson and they want to use one of my songs. Woohoo!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Knuckles

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on September 27, 2016, 05:14:19 AM
Got some AWESOME news today. I received a message from a videographer here in Aus who is directing an add for Harley Davidson and they want to use one of my songs. Woohoo!

kick ass!!

The Refreshing drink....

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Powers

Link that for us when it is available bro.

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Adam Wrong on January 22, 2016, 02:23:29 AM

A close friend of mine has just been diagnosed with breast and cervical cancer... she's 28...

Fuck cancer.

So the past 9 months have been shit. She's fought and gone from a 40% chance of seeing Christmas... to having beaten it and being officially in Remission...

And she hasn't missed a term of med school!!!

Black Death

fuck yeah that great to hear
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Kieran King

In just under 24 hours I'm flying out to Rarotonga...

To get married.

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

GM Franchise

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on September 27, 2016, 05:14:19 AM

That's awesome!
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Kieran King on October 19, 2016, 04:48:48 PM
In just under 24 hours I'm flying out to Rarotonga...

To get married.

Congrats!
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

So I've been super busy here lately. I've started podcasting as Dr. Kavarga as well as recording Sundays for the Kings Without Crowns Podcast. Our Soundcloud channel has over 1,000 plays in 2 months which is pretty good considering I'm doing a lot of the promoting and marketing for it myself. It's definitely been a fun two month project that's going very well.

I've also been going on a lot of dates here lately so my schedule has been packed but it's been very fun. My new teaching position has been super hectic too. I have clubs, tutoring, or meetings four days a week most week so it's been busy.

Justin

Good to hear all of the good news.