News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Laura and I chatted things through... and we're completely done. She moved out all her stuff Tuesday

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 14, 2015, 07:07:04 PM
Had to put my dog to sleep today. RIP Grace, I'll always love you.  :'(

Sorry about your pup, Mike. We put my family dog to sleep a few months back. When I was on leave in August, I literally had to say goodbye to him. It's tough losing a part of your family. My condolences.

Quote from: Adam Wrong on December 24, 2015, 12:06:56 PM
Laura and I chatted things through... and we're completely done. She moved out all her stuff Tuesday

So sorry Adam. But I'm a big believer in things happening for a reason. It wasn't meant to be as hard as that's probably really hard to take in. You will find someone better and will find happiness. Sometimes it takes longer for others. I wish you the best mate. Keep your chin up.   

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Sgt. Josh Underpants

My car is frozen solid can't even get it to start or get under the hood
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Judge

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on December 28, 2015, 05:39:09 AM
My car is frozen solid can't even get it to start or get under the hood

It was 81 degrees here yesterday.

Cory

We had to put my cat of 6 years down today, and worst of all I made the call. I've had a history of animals, but none were more special than this dude and a large portion of my high school knew him because the AV class wanted to do a special on us when I posted his story on Facebook. Mike Snacks was his name.

Shitty neighbors neglected this cat. Never fed it, left it outside in -20. We first found out about him was the winter of 2009 when the snow plow driver stopped in front of our house with this cat that wouldn't move out of the way on the road, he just wanted food and to get warm. We said he wasn't ours but now we knew there was a potential stray. We found out the owners had like 4-5 cats that they neglected the hell out of.

That summer this fat ass cat just kept showing up on my deck at BBQs so we fed it. He was gross, ears were tattered, covered in scabs and war wounds but he was the friendliest cat I've ever seen. So calm, friendly as hell with the rest of the neighborhood cats often sharing food with them and stuff. At the time we had a strictly indoor cat that was a shitbag, so even though Mike was growing on us, we couldn't do much.

Another winter upon us and this damn cat is still outside on freezing temperatures so I said fuck it. I build him a bed in our woodshed with a doggy door for him to get in. I dropped close to $100 in heaters and lord knows the power bills. I dont know how many nights I stayed out in below 0 temperatures to give this guy company, feed him and the like. We dropped another $200 in ointments and stuff to deal with the scabs. He had no feeling in his ears due to frost bite and also had a broken rib that healed poorly (the vet said he was kicked by someone).

Heres a picture of him in his shed fort, happy as can be.

So we got rid of the house cat in 2011 after it lost its mind and damaged my mothers arm quite badly. We were able to bring in Mike and that year I don't think I've ever seen an animal appreciate something so much. Things we're amazing for a year or so, and then we found out he had feline diabetes....the hard way.

Lanus insulin isn't cheap at all, but for this hard life this guy had he was worth it. Nights of his sugars getting too low and him suffering temporary blindness to diabetic seizures were some of the toughest things to see but he fought and managed to enjoy every day.

Trying to give him the best quality of life was tough, but again he deserved it. And then in 2014 he started having epileptic seizures, and in an animal I'll tell you right now there isn't a tougher thing to watch period. Uncontrollable seizures and gut wrenching moans...and there's really no treatment. He'd have one of these a month but keep getting back up, purring and snuggling with everyone....fucking tough bastard.

Long story short, his body started to shut down last week and I made the call to put him out of his suffering. The story of the comeback kitty if you will wasn't a pretty one at all, but the 600+ likes from everyone I met that knew his story on his "obituary post" on Facebook shows he truly touched a lot of people. I'll say if you're looking for a new pet, go to the SPCA first, as neglected pets are not only worthy, but are 10000x more satisfying.

So if you've read my "coping with grief" post that I needed to get off my chest, thank you.  I'd be the first to go "ugh, its a pet get over it" but Mike was a very special case. I snapped the perfect picture of him a few nights ago to show no matter how much pain he might have been in, he was always going to put on a smile, purr, cross his paws and be the best companion he could be to the family and people that gave him the life he deserved.

- Peace, Cory.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Adam Wrong

It's never "just a pet" mate. They are a part of your family. A part of your life. You did an amazing thing and he repaid you with years of love. Rip.

A close friend of mine has just been diagnosed with breast and cervical cancer... she's 28...

Fuck cancer.

Black Death

Quote from: Adam Wrong on January 22, 2016, 02:23:29 AM
It's never "just a pet" mate. They are a part of your family. A part of your life. You did an amazing thing and he repaid you with years of love. Rip.

A close friend of mine has just been diagnosed with breast and cervical cancer... she's 28...

Fuck cancer.

Man is right Cory ... Much love to you brother

Also I am with you my man

FUCK CANCER
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

So I had to be taken to the ER this morning due to a chemical spill at work (I'm severely allergic to ammonia). Worst feeling ever being wheeled away by something out of my control and in a lot of pain. Good news is I'm fine again and they're giving me meds to open my lungs back up.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Dorling

Cory - no such thing as 'just' a pet. Those little fuckers (I'm a dog man myself) love you unconditionally and are part of the family. It's devastating when they die. RIP to your feline buddy. If there's a pet heaven there's two of my dogs up there waiting to look at him weirdly and another one ready to chase him.

Adam - FUCK cancer. It touches us all in some way and it is indiscriminate and harsh. Fuck it.

Josh - glad to hear you're on the mend buddy. 'Chemical spill at work' is never a good starting place for a story.

Duckman

Sending best wishes and good vibes to all of you guys at the moment.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

T-Bonizzle

I'm getting screwed around by my car warranty holder and I don't know what to do.

Duckman

How are they screwing you around man?
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Knuckles

FUCK THIS PREGNANCY!!

just so exhausted, getting ready for the baby, the cleaning, the heavy contractions making it seems shes in labor, the super late nights to the hospital, the lack of sleep i get and the lack of sleep yet to come. this cant possibly be normal right?

The Refreshing drink....

T-Bonizzle

No...no....it gets worse...

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....