News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Concert Draft Thread

Started by GM Franchise, March 17, 2013, 12:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drama Queen

Stoner

Helloween

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeKXm1u-sa8

1 - Metallica
2 - Iron Maiden
3 - Black Sabbath
4 - Led Zepplin
5 - Trivium
6 - Powerglove
7 - Dethklok
8 - Galaktikon
9 - Ronnie James Dio
10 - Nightwish
11 - Helloween

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Alex Smiley

Rounding out the 11th round of this insanity of music:

Flyleaf (w/ original singer, Lacey Sturm)

Flyleaf - Fully Alive

And starting our 12th and FINAL round (I think, lol):

M83

M83 - Midnight City

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

Yes this is the last round.

Madonna
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

Mother

Fucking

Lordi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opaxEWKagh8

1 - Metallica
2 - Iron Maiden
3 - Black Sabbath
4 - Led Zepplin
5 - Trivium
6 - Powerglove
7 - Dethklok
8 - Galaktikon
9 - Ronnie James Dio
10 - Nightwish
11 - Helloween
12 - Lordi

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Drama Queen

Stoner

That was the last pick right?  That would make it time to make the show correct?

GM Franchise

T-Bonizzle

Hey I want to swap out Taylor Swift for Jay-Z in my line-up.

GM Franchise

Alright but I wish adding and dropping was brought up sooner since I didn't plan on anyone doing that. lol

Rob

Jon I hate to be a know-it-all (kidding, I love it) but U2 aren't from the UK, they are from Dublin, Ireland.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

U2 is from everywhere. At least that is what Bono makes us all think. lol

GM of the Queen City Conquerors