News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Black Ops 3

Started by Cory, April 09, 2015, 06:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=891919430869782

For the love of god please don't be in the future again. For anyone else that played Advanced Warfare it ruined any fun this dying franchise had.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

* T-Probst hopes for Civil War era

Black Death

Quote from: T-Probst on April 09, 2015, 06:38:08 PM
* T-Probst hopes for Civil War era

Lol

Cold War  missons during the 80's would be nice
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Id be happy with Black Ops 1 remade for Xbox One.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

Revolutionary War FPS please.

Stoner

Fuck that shit.  Lets do Call of Duty: Medieval Warfare.  Launch some ballista up in this motherfucker!  Instead of 40 different types of guns with no real differences outside of minor numbers and aesthetics changes, we get 40 different Bow and Crossbow combinations!

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

jagilki

Fuck that.  Go full Caveman with rocks and sticks.

Tritch

I've always hated Call of Duty. I got Advanced Warfare for free so figured I'd try it out. First one I've actually enjoyed.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

J-Reb

Quote from: Stoner on April 10, 2015, 12:06:03 PM
Fuck that shit.  Lets do Call of Duty: Medieval Warfare.  Launch some ballista up in this motherfucker!  Instead of 40 different types of guns with no real differences outside of minor numbers and aesthetics changes, we get 40 different Bow and Crossbow combinations!
[/quote

That was called Age of Empires.

jagilki

Goldferg

The Complete Call of Duty Single Player Campaign Critique (For PC)

Mostly because I watched this earlier today and this seemed relevant. You know, if a 2 hour long video critique of the single player from the perspective of a member of the gaming master race is your thing (although it is IMO a good video and this form a guy who has never bought a CoD game)
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Black Death

COD has always been a good game , it get a bad rep due it being so popular ,  tends to blowback for being a popular game . but every game I play had been fun

think this game is going be some time during the late 80's and 90's  story between black ops and black ops 2 , I gather that from the teaser trailer
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"