News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Austin Aries has balls

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, May 15, 2013, 07:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

I'm on my phone on my way to the airport, so I can't post a link of the video or article, but my question to you all is:

Do you find what Austin Aries did right or wrong?

For those unsure, what happened last IMPACT was christie hemme announced roode/aries as bad influence accidentally. Aries in return cornered her to announce it properly and climbed up the second ropes with his arms held up,  putting his crotch and her face next to each other.

Spike tv are making sure he will be punished which is a fucking joke in my opinion.  He was playing the heel role very effectively. To make a big deal of that and have a character like joey ryan on your roster is hypocritical and embarrassing.

So now to you- go watch the video and tell me what you think

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Ty

I watched Impact replay and I remember that moment making me very uncomfortable, def could tell it was improv and that Hemme hated it

Mike Powers

I dont think it was sexual at all. He was being a dickhead heel, and trapped the pretty girl in the corner.

Tezmission Black

I honestly don't see what was so different from that and what Joey Ryan does on a weekly bases to both Hemme and Val.

Crazy Kyd

There is nothing wrong with what Aries did because he was in character but from a business perspective it makes total sense why Spike and TNA would be upset with Aries. Networks and organizations have an image to uphold. It's just how things are nowadays.

I disagree with him getting in trouble, but from the other side of things I can see why he did.

Drama Queen

It's disgraceful. Almost as bad as the time Daniel Bryan choked that poor ring announcer with his own tie!

Chris Shields

Quote from: Al Black Rose on May 15, 2013, 07:37:54 PM
I honestly don't see what was so different from that and what Joey Ryan does on a weekly bases to both Hemme and Val.
It's talked about, and they know it's going to happen. It's one thing to have sexual stuff when you know that it's going to happen. It's quite a different matter to have some dude's balls in your face, especially when it's completely unscripted. I get that he was playing the heel, and I don't have a problem with that. I don't have a problem with him backing her into the corner and yelling at her. However, when you are putting your genitals near someone's face, that's crossing a line.It's the fact that it was unplanned that makes it so bad.

! JDM The Professional !

The fact it was unplanned should be the only thing they have a quiet word with him about. So far both TNA and Spike have made big deals about it, which is a perfect example of why wrestling will never be great again.  When you get talented men like Aries who actually made the most of hemmes fuck up and used it as a chance to gain heat was great- improv like that would have been commended back in the day.

Had Aries actually thrusted his dick in her face then that would be completely crossing the line. What he did was a very well done heel improv

May I bring up the Roode /Dixie scene where Roode looked as if he was about to rape her? That was planned and came off MUCHHH worse than what happened and was planned, yet this happened and they've made it into a huge deal.

Totally another topic I know, but if Aries punishment for this is heavier than Jay Briscoes was, then wrestlings current state is worse than I thought it was

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

Tmz reported he was given a severe fine.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Powers

I believe it was $13, a snickers bar, and 3 cans of Red Bull.

Crazy Kyd

Quote from: Chris Shields on May 15, 2013, 09:17:21 PM
It's talked about, and they know it's going to happen. It's one thing to have sexual stuff when you know that it's going to happen. It's quite a different matter to have some dude's balls in your face, especially when it's completely unscripted. I get that he was playing the heel, and I don't have a problem with that. I don't have a problem with him backing her into the corner and yelling at her. However, when you are putting your genitals near someone's face, that's crossing a line.It's the fact that it was unplanned that makes it so bad.

This is how I was trying to explain it but failed miserably. I agree with this.

GM Franchise

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on May 15, 2013, 09:39:54 PM
Tmz reported he was given a severe fine.

Wait...TNA pays wrestlers enough to fine them?!
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 15, 2013, 11:28:50 PM
Wait...TNA pays wrestlers enough to fine them?!

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 15, 2013, 10:46:13 PM
I believe it was $13, a snickers bar, and 3 cans of Red Bull.

This was half his salary.

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Blaze

He wasn't playing a "dickhead heel" he was just being a dickhead because he was legitimately pissed off.