News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

"The Expendables"---SPOILERS

Started by Fnord, August 14, 2012, 10:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

I can't believe Expendables 2 didn't even come out and they're already talking about Expendables 3!!

After "The Expendables" hit theaters back in 2010, fans started calling for Chuck Norris and Jean-Claude Van Damme to appear in the sequel. Sylvester Stallone heard the requests and made it happen.

Now that "The Expendables 2" is set to be released this weekend (August 17th), producer Avi Lerner revealed which actors are being considered for the third film. "We've approached Clint Eastwood to be one of the guys," he said. "We've got a character in mind for him. We're talking to Harrison Ford. Wesley Snipes when he comes back from prison."

Lerner continued: "We've got Nicolas Cage to play [one of the characters] and we're going to bring Mickey Rourke back, if he won't be too crazy. I like Mickey. And of course, all the existing stars [will return]."

Question: Which other actors should join the franchise?

Source: TotalFilm

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

brkendown

I was just saying the other day that I wouldn't mind seeing Wesley Snipes in the movie, and boom looks like I've been answered. Which wasn't Terry Crews role intended for Snipes, but he was in jail?

Don't see who else they could really add. Michael Madsen? Christian Bale?

Interested to see Clint Eastwood in the movie, same with Harrison Ford. I'd hate to know the budget including salaries for these movies. Can't wait to see it next week!

GM Franchise

It needs Kurt Russell, Jackie Chan, Mel Gibson, and Steven Seagal.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 14, 2012, 03:47:13 PM
It needs Kurt Russell, Jackie Chan, Mel Gibson, and Steven Seagal.

Add Peter Weller and I'm sold.

GM Franchise

What about Carl Weathers? He was in Predator and four Rocky movies.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Fuck Segal....hes bat shit crazy and doesnt get along with Randy Couture so that wont happy.

I like Clint Eastwood, Linda Hamilton,

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

They need to fight the Predator, T-1000, and the alien Xenomorphs all at the same time.

Mike Powers

Fnord

During the American Film Market it was confirmed that a third "The Expendables" film is in the works. It's not clear who's directing the new movie, but Sylvester Stallone is currently working all of that out.

Chuck Norris won't return for "The Expendables 3," and Stallone has been talking about adding Nicolas Cage, Clint Eastwood and Harrison Ford. Eastwood already said that he would rather direct the film than star in it. But now comes word directly from Stallone that Cage has officially joined the cast.

"We are preparing the film with the same passion and commitment as the previous two," wrote Stallone. "We have confirmed Nicolas Cage, a master actor. Hopefully we can [get] Harrison Ford, Wesley Snipes and Mickey Rourke."

Source: Facebook

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Damn, Snipes would be bad ass. Isnt he still in jail?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Crazy Kyd

The second one was a bit of a disappointment, but I still enjoyed it.

I want Mickey Rourke back though. That would be cool.

jagilki

Hey, with Marine Three Electric Boogaloo, Miz is an action star now.