News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

"Sin City: A Dame to Kill For"

Started by Fnord, February 18, 2013, 11:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

First Look: Josh Brolin in "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For"

Director Robert Rodriguez updated his Twitter account with two photos from the set of "Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill." Both shots feature Josh Brolin as Dwight, the character that was played by Clive Owen in the original film.

"Here's bad ass Josh Brolin driving a Rodriguez-mobile. (A green box with a steering wheel bolted on)," wrote Rodriguez about the first behind-the-scenes photo. "And here's a quick photo touch up I do to set a tone for the actors. (Probably won't be raining in final movie)," he wrote about the second photo.

In the movie, Dwight (Brolin) is hunted down by the only woman he ever loved, Ava Lord (Eva Green), and then watches his life go straight to hell. It's set to hit theaters on October 4th.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

GM Franchise

As a Sin City fan I'm really looking forward to this.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible