News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

There has to be an incentive in playing there in terms of something their owner can offer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Prokhorov#Sports_and_patronage
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

The Asik deal is another of those poison pill deals that seem to be all the rage these days. Any team that tries to match will be in salary cap hell at the end of those contracts.

The players definitely won the lockout when they were able to sneak in the revision to the Arenas Rule that's allowing these underhanded deals.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Im sorry, Im just not sold on a regressing 38 year old point guard. The Lakers are giving up a lot in terms of picks to get him. Could be a mistake.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hurray another person to pass the ball to Kobe!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

think it a great move
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Michael Beasley going to the Suns.

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Justin

I like Kidd to the Knicks.  Should help the flow of the ball.

GM Franchise

Yeah that is what the Knicks need big time so it is a good move.

GM Franchise

Sources are saying that Ray Allen has decided to play for the Miami Heat.

http://tracking.si.com/2012/07/07/heat-owner-mickey-arison-welcomes-ray-allen/

Justin

The Heat are going to be absolutely dominant next year.   I think they will repeat.

GM Franchise