News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Antawn Jamison is a good pick up
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I agree. If the Lakers get Howard to go along with him and Nash they'll be in really good shape.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Y'all think Kobe will get that 6th ring?

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Black Death

If they get Howard ... There chances get really good

Justin

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Complete NBA 2012-13 season schedule now online.

http://www.nba.com/gameline/20121030/

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Dwight Howard is going to the Lakers. Sources are saying the deal is official. This is a MONSTER deal. Igoudala goes to Denver and Bynum goes to Philly along with Jason Richardson. At least eight players being moved amongst four teams. Big deal.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8252042/sources-dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-four-team-deal-complete

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well at least a team can shut Lebron and his weiner gang up now. Even if it is the Lakers.

I;d like to see Nash get a ring
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

happy with the trade ...Lakers going to be a big contender in the West now

don't sell the Bulls short ... When Rose gets back from injury the Bulls are going to give the Heat a run

Black Death

also you get the idea the Magic  panic ... just a little bit

Gary

Quote from: Trumpers on August 10, 2012, 09:36:16 AM
Well at least a team can shut Lebron and his weiner gang up now. Even if it is the Lakers.

I;d like to see Nash get a ring

Only reasons I'll cheer for the Lakers this season: 1. When Dallas is eliminated 2. Nash winning a ring 3. If its LA vs Miami in the Finals.

But man Orland came out looking like idiots in this trade, they got shit in return for what they traded.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.