News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Nash winning the ring is why I'll root for the Lakers while he is there. I HOPE he gets one at least. That would be great.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Dwight Howard is a bitch.

GM Franchise

NBA starts tomorrow! YAY!

Let's get some predictions in:
MVP -
Defensive Player of the Year -
Sixth Man -
Rookie of the Year -

Playoff Teams -
East:
West:

NBA Finals -

NBA Champions -
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

James Harden is about to be a monster in the NBA.

Justin

MVP - LeBron
Defensive Player of the Year - LeBron
Sixth Man - JR Smith
Rookie of the Year - Damien Lillard

Playoff Teams -
East: Heat, Celtics, Knicks, Bulls, Hawks, 76ers, Nets, Magick
West: Spurs, Lakers, Thunder, Blazers, Nuggets, Mavs, Clippers, Rockets

NBA Finals - Heat vs. Spurs

NBA Champions - Heat

J-Reb

Quote from: JustinP on November 01, 2012, 01:42:05 PM
James Harden is about to be a monster in the NBA.

OKC is going to come to regret that trade - big time. That's the perfect system to have two guys like Lin/Harden. If Asik can put up 12-8 for the season and they can get something out of their wings, look out.

GM Franchise

Rockets are legit contenders out west now because of that trade. Lakers are going to take time to gel. Thunder are clearly going to need time to adjust to not having Harden.

GM Franchise

MVP - James Harden
Defensive Player of the Year - Serge Ibaka
Sixth Man - JR Smith
Rookie of the Year - Damian Lillard

Playoff Teams -
East: Heat, Pacers, Celtics, Knicks, Bulls, Sixers, Nets, Bucks, Hawks
West: Lakers, Clippers, Thunder, Spurs, Rockets, Nuggets, Grizzlies, Mavs

NBA Finals - Heat vs. Clippers

NBA Champions - Clippers (Clip Show upset city playoff run, predicting it now)

Justin

Mike Brown has been fired as the Lakers coach.  I had always questioned why they hired him in the first place.

GM Franchise

He never should've been hired to begin with. He's a horrible coach.

GM Franchise

This isn't NBA but Jack Taylor of Grinnell University scored 138 points in a college game. Unreal. Kid can shoot the ball. I do hear some FBL teams are interested in this prospect as well.  :)

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/8658462/jack-taylor-grinnell-drops-138-points-collegiate-scoring-record

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

J-Reb

The Pelicans is a horribly embarrassing mascot.  Seriously, New Orleans?

Justin

Good, that means the Bobcats can go back to the Hornets!