News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Kyrie Irving game winner.

Kyrie Irving's Game-Winner from downtown!

Wild play leads to Henderson game winning shot.

Wild play ends with Henderson game-winner!

DeMar DeRozan's unreal game winning shot.

DeMar DeRozan's INCREDIBLE game-winner!
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Toronto Raptors trying to trade with the Grizzlies for Rudy Gay. Celtics are also in discussions for him. This could get interesting especially if he ends up in Boston.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8891818/rudy-gay-subject-active-trade-discussions-toronto-raptors-memphis-grizzlies-sources

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 30, 2013, 10:22:04 AM
Pau Gasol upset again over being benched in the fourth quarter during the Lakers/Hornets game.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8896445/pau-gasol-upset-being-benched-again-4th-quarter-lakers-win-hornets

It's not like Gasol was doing much out there.  Honestly, the best lineup for the Lakers is to go small with Artest at the four.  Earl Clark is playing excellent basketball and you can't take him out of the starting lineup now.

The Lakers are winning by running the offense through Kobe.  It's a big difference from him being the only offense.  Howard is starting to pick it up a little... and with Meeks, Blake and Gasol coming off the bench, they're getting a little support from the bench.

The Lakers are still on life-support but if they can make a push, the 8th seed isn't out of reach.

GM Franchise

Lakers are still a mess but they are better when Kobe is passing more than shooting. The past few games have been the best they've played. Earl Clark is the perfect fit for the starting line-up and the switch to put Gasol on the bench is working. Meeks has been hot at times this season as well. Lakers need Blake back because they're weak at the point guard position. The Lakers will be lucky to get the 8th seed. I like Portland and Houston better than them overall. Lakers are 5 games out of the 8th seed but I do think they will pass Utah at some point and maybe either Portland or Houston. Those are the four teams fighting for the last spot. The other teams ahead of them (Clippers, Spurs, Nuggets, Warriors, Thunder, Grizzlies) I think will make the playoffs.

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Russell Westbrook loses cool and storms to the locker room during the Thunder/Grizzlies game.

http://nba.si.com/2013/01/31/russell-westbrook-argument-mo-cheeks-locker-room-thunder-grizzlies/

Justin

Westbrook is nothing but a big cry baby.

GM Franchise

Celtics lose Jared Sullinger for the season due to back surgery.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/8906116/jared-sullinger-boston-celtics-done-season-due-back-surgery

NBA Players Association head Billy Hunter placed on indefinite leave.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8904880/billy-hunter-head-nba-players-association-placed-indefinite-leave

And an interesting one from Miami. Dwayne Wade proding Lebron to play in the Three Point Shootout and Slam Dunk Contest.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8905660/dwyane-wade-prods-lebron-james-play-slam-dunk-3-point-contests