News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Justin

Melo is the scoring champ!!

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Justin

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 23, 2013, 03:04:39 PM
Bobcats fire coach Mike Dunlap after one season.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9203383/charlotte-bobcats-fire-coach-mike-dunlap-one-season

Paul George wins Most Improved Player Award.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9202727/paul-george-indiana-pacers-nba-most-improved-player

Living in Charlotte, I try to root for the home team, but MJ and all other sports team get on my nerves.  He was the coach for one year.  The team is an absolute atrocity.  At the end of the day you are paying these people millions to play basketball and they aren't getting the job done. 

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

This MAJORLY changes things out West. Russell Westbrook out indefinitely because of knee surgery. HUGE blow to the Thunder's chances in the playoffs.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9214995/russell-westbrook-oklahoma-city-thunder-knee-surgery

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 26, 2013, 02:34:59 PM
This MAJORLY changes things out West. Russell Westbrook out indefinitely because of knee surgery. HUGE blow to the Thunder's chances in the playoffs.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9214995/russell-westbrook-oklahoma-city-thunder-knee-surgery

I'm salivating the Clippers could get out of the west now

GM Franchise

Quote from: PapaPancho on April 26, 2013, 03:08:04 PM
I'm salivating the Clippers could get out of the west now

That makes two of us. Been waiting since I was a kid for the Clippers to have a shot at a title.

Jennifer

I know very very little about pro basketball when it doesn't include the prefix 'Fantasy', but I obviously have a very LGBT-attuned outlook, and as such...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/magazine/news/20130429/jason-collins-gay-nba-player/

This is awesome.  :D

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise