News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on June 13, 2013, 11:19:04 PM
I'm happy about Kidd to the Nets because it's one less team that could beat out Philly for Shaw (I know long shot, but it's not as long as it was Monday)

I see Karl going to the Clips for sure. I think Grizzlies hire a sabermetric kinda coach with the new front office, but Denver is the wildcard. If Phil Jackson is the GM, it all but assures that Shaw will be the HC, if not, theres a small chance of Shaw. Hollins won't come to Philly with Hinke, a saber guy so it'll be either Shaw or the assistant in Houston. Fingers crossed

Unfortunately the Clips will hire Byron Scott because he will be the cheapest option.

Justin

I hope someone hires Jeff Van Gundy

Cory

crazy game, ray allen was huge....Lebron not so much in the later parts.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Game 7 Thursday. Should be good.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Heat will win. Don't think it will be very much drama in the win either.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Cory on June 19, 2013, 12:23:12 AM
crazy game, ray allen was huge....Lebron not so much in the later parts.

Without Lebron going into god mode they wouldnt have even been there. Two late turnovers dont erase an 18 pt 4th quarter and a triple double. Not to mention his awesome defense on parker and massive block on duncan

GM Franchise

Game 7 goes to OT. Spurs win after Lebron trips over his fallen headband and loses the ball out of bounds.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

GM Franchise

Going to go with the Spurs 100-98 in OT

¿PapaPancho?

Heat win by double digits

Jon

I'll say Heat win comfortably... 97-85.

GM Franchise

Best game 7 of all time. That was amazing to watch.

Justin

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 21, 2013, 02:50:41 AM
Best game 7 of all time. That was amazing to watch.

LOL... Ummm... No.

You need to watch the entire '88 Finals series.

Cory

Seems like its a top 5 in most peoples list, and im glad my first NBA finals were one of the best of all time.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE