News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: Cory on June 21, 2013, 03:44:26 PM
Seems like its a top 5 in most peoples list, and im glad my first NBA finals were one of the best of all time.

I would agree its in the Top 5 for Game 7's but its not THE best.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

what about in terms of a finals series, would it still be one of the greats?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on June 21, 2013, 03:52:42 PM

Yes.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

NBA is about as legit as the WWE is.

Jon

Quote from: Cory on June 21, 2013, 03:52:42 PM

There was three good games out of seven. It wouldn't be in my Top 5.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

GM Franchise

Justin

I hope the Bobcats get to draft Anthony Bennett.

Cory

Cory

Quote from: JustinP on June 25, 2013, 04:03:08 PM
I hope the Bobcats get to draft Anthony Bennett.

heard hes 15lbs overweight

Justin

Quote from: Cory on June 25, 2013, 04:09:34 PM
heard hes 15lbs overweight

I'd take him No. 1 overall instead of Noel.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Cory on June 25, 2013, 04:09:22 PM
Awesome, glad I decided to make Clippers my team.

o.0

Go out and do your research young blood!  Danny Manning, World B. Free, Eric Paitkowski.

Learn them, love them,

GM Franchise

Quote from: PapaPancho on June 25, 2013, 10:39:10 PM
o.0

Go out and do your research young blood!  Danny Manning, World B. Free, Eric Paitkowski.

Learn them, love them,

Don't forget about Ron Harper, Mark Jackson, and Pooh Richardson.

Cory

Well I only got into basketball when I was away in Cuba and the ONLY thing on TV was March Madness.

Never cared for it outside FBL, but then again never really gave it a shot. I really enjoyed Florida Gulf Coast in this years tournament, and their essentially were the Clippers of March Madness last season so it was an easy choice.....considering the Raptors blow.