News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Can't wait for the season.  Justin, we're going to have to hit up some Hornets games!

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

NBA Draft in 15 minutes.  :D

Gravedigger

I'll take a stab at a few picks:

1. Cavs - Wiggins. Highly athletic, gives them a nice wing option to possibly lure LeBron back.
2. Bucks - Parker. More NBA ready than Wiggins, skilled wing player. Not as much upside, but floor is higher.
3. 76ers - Exum. Mystery man from Australia could be a monster guard... or could flame out. Too much potential.
4. Magic - Vonleh. Big man with shooting skill. Could be a nice scorer in the NBA
5. Jazz - Smart. Utah needs better guard play and they go with a skilled combo guard.
6. Celtics - Embiid. A dream as a Celtics fan. I think he might fall here. Could be a monster Center for years.
7. Lakers - Randle. Talented big man who could be a double double machine for years.

Embiid is the big wildcard. Could go anywhere from 1-6. After 7 I have no idea what might happen. Looking for the Celtics to go with TJ Warren at 17. Kid can score.

GM Franchise

This is how I have it:
1. Wiggins
2. Parker
3. Exum
4. Smart
5. Randle
6. Embiid
7. Vonleh
8. Gordon
9. McDermott
10. Young

GM Franchise

Andrew Wiggins is the first pick in the NBA Draft.

Gravedigger

Embiid didn't look happy about being drafted by Philly....

Gravedigger

They got a happier look out of him...

J-Reb

Quote from: Gravedigger on June 26, 2014, 07:55:28 PM
Embiid didn't look happy about being drafted by Philly....

Delay.

Sixers may have got a massive steal at #3.

GM Franchise

That Embiid pick shot was EPIC.

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Celtics got a STEAL in Marcus Smart. The Lakers getting Julius Randle was an excellent pick as well.