News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

ESPN is also saying that Love is now ready to commit to Cleveland should he be traded there.

Maybe God doesn't hate Cleveland nearly as much as he did last week.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11203427/kevin-love-intrigued-commit-cleveland-cavaliers

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Also it'll be interesting to see if Miami makes a play for someone like Lance Stephenson with all that cap space they will have open.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Rockets have traded Jeremy Lin and a future pick to the Lakers. Looks like Bosh is on the way to the Rockets and Linsanity is hitting LA.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Cavs want sniff a championship.  They have the same problem the Heat did.

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on July 11, 2014, 03:11:33 PM
Cavs want sniff a championship.  They have the same problem the Heat did.

Going to 4 straight NBA Finals and winning two of them? That problem?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

Quote from: Jon on July 11, 2014, 03:39:07 PM
Going to 4 straight NBA Finals and winning two of them? That problem?

If they can keep Wiggins and get Minny to take the deal they are offering, they will be scary good.  Tristan Thompson is light years ahead of Haslem offensively and probably gets the nod defensively as well. Add in Verajo, potentially Ray Allen and you're looking at a very, very good team. Certainly better than the one LBJ took to the finals with CLE several years ago.

Gates

Whats the deal they're offering? Last I heard/read was Waiters, Bennett, Wiggins and a pick. Really, Minnesota would be foolish not to hold out for Wiggins...

Cory

Quote from: C.J. Gates on July 11, 2014, 04:42:53 PM
Whats the deal they're offering? Last I heard/read was Waiters, Bennett, Wiggins and a pick. Really, Minnesota would be foolish not to hold out for Wiggins...

Saw that deal minus Wiggins, which would suck as I want to see Wiggins/Bennett develop and grow together, but would be one hell of a deal....

then again doesnt matter....Raptors within the next 4-5 years will have both Wiggins/Bennett (if Bennett develops). Too much $$$$ for them to not get them.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Quote from: Cory on July 11, 2014, 05:26:48 PM
Saw that deal minus Wiggins, which would suck as I want to see Wiggins/Bennett develop and grow together, but would be one hell of a deal....

then again doesnt matter....Raptors within the next 4-5 years will have both Wiggins/Bennett (if Bennett develops). Too much $$$$ for them to not get them.

The Raptors? No they won't.

Cory

Quote from: Jon on July 11, 2014, 05:28:11 PM
The Raptors? No they won't.

Wiggins is to Toronto/Canada basketball what Lebron was to Cleveland before the Heat deal. Come contract time down the road (4-5yrs), Wiggins will be a Raptor, if not before then when they make an outlandish deal. He's stated he wants to play for Toronto, as had Anthony Bennett. Once they develop on their respected teams, they'll end up in Toronto once they hit their prime.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

J-Reb

Quote from: Cory on July 11, 2014, 05:31:32 PM
Wiggins is to Toronto/Canada basketball what Lebron was to Cleveland before the Heat deal. Come contract time down the road (4-5yrs), Wiggins will be a Raptor, if not before then when they make an outlandish deal. He's stated he wants to play for Toronto, as had Anthony Bennett. Once they develop on their respected teams, they'll end up in Toronto once they hit their prime.

Not a chance.

Black Death

Lebron saying he heading back to the Cavs
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

Quote from: Cory on July 11, 2014, 05:31:32 PM

Maybe at the end of their careers... or if they turn out to be busts.

But not in their prime.

Wiggins especially.

Gates

I'm a Raptor fan, and the only way Wiggins and Bennett wear the red and/or purple of Toronto is when they've won titles elsewhere and want to add playing for their hometown team/Canadian team to their list of things they did.

I'd love to be wrong, I just don't see Wiggins or Bennett coming to Toronto...well, maybe Bennett if he doesn't make strides to improve.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"