News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Chris Webber has to be the worst game analyst ever.

Cory

ugh, gonna be a rough night for the Clippers sans Paul. Rivers is a shit passer.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Rivers is shit. Period.

Cory

I am already loving the battle between Howard and Jordan tho, two of the best big man.

¿PapaPancho?

* ¿PapaPancho? mic drops

Gravedigger

Even if Austin only had one great game it has to be amazing for Doc to watch his kid do that.

And I hate the "clutch" love for Rose's shot. He was WAY off and got saved by backboard. It was luck, not clutch.

J-Reb

Quote from: Gravedigger on May 09, 2015, 09:41:03 AM
Even if Austin only had one great game it has to be amazing for Doc to watch his kid do that.

And I hate the "clutch" love for Rose's shot. He was WAY off and got saved by backboard. It was luck, not clutch.

Rivers has game. He just came in to college overhyped and left Duke even more overhyped. He doesn't do anything exceptionally well but can play any one of the PG, SG, SF positions adequately.  He's the perfect fit behind Paul and Redick in LA, really.

The TeeJ of Philly

Did Rose make the shot to win the game? It's clutch

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gravedigger

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on May 09, 2015, 12:38:20 PM
Did Rose make the shot to win the game? It's clutch

Going in doesn't make it clutch, it means it went in. Same way it bugs me when people call shots bad when they are put up and then call them tough if they go in. Nope, still a bad shot, just went in. Same here. Not well executed, but bailed out by backboard.

No way he tried to bank that shot. Doesn't mean he didn't make a shot that won a game, but to me that's lucky, not clutch.

The TeeJ of Philly

¿PapaPancho?

Im actually with Gravedigger on this one. Also Rivers defensively can play those positions but offensively hes a SG through and through. Still it feels like the Clippers are up 3-1 but its only 2-1

GM Franchise

They're up 3-1 now on the overrated Rockets.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Me Re: Kevin McHale and the Hack a Jordan strat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGTxD-5OnqA

Justin

Quote from: Gravedigger on May 09, 2015, 09:41:03 AM

If his shot was way off then it would have hit either side of the backboard and he would have missed.  He hit it on the square bullseye.  Did he mean to hit backboard? No, only Tim Duncan does, but technically speaking he was on target because the backboard can be used to make a shot and he hit it right where he needed to.