Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Clippers end it tonight folks.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Which star player will get injured next seems a fairer bet than anything else...

what a set of semi finals these have been.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

I knew the Clippers were historically the worst franchise in NBA history when I started to watch basketball and picked my team to root for, but my god that game 6-7 stretch was pathetic.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gates

Apparently Doc Rivers set records in that game 7. I think the two he set were being the coach whos made it to the most game 7s, and the only coach to have lost two series after being up 3-1.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Cory on May 18, 2015, 08:24:26 PM
I knew the Clippers were historically the worst franchise in NBA history when I started to watch basketball and picked my team to root for, but my god that game 6-7 stretch was pathetic.

Don't  need the bandwagonners go root for the 76ers

Black Death

There the Clippers ... what did you expect.

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on May 19, 2015, 12:52:49 AM
Don't  need the bandwagonners go root for the 76ers
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Stay away from sixers Cory!

Also, #OneSixEleven is tonight! .28% chance is enough for me to believe it'll happen.

J-Reb

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on May 19, 2015, 11:39:40 AM
Stay away from sixers Cory!

Also, #OneSixEleven is tonight! .28% chance is enough for me to believe it'll happen.

No way the number one goes anywhere but LA or NY. Say it with me: "caching!" That baby was rigged the minute LA was in the top 5.

GM Franchise

The Minnesota Timberwolves win the NBA Draft Lottery. Lakers pick second and 76ers pick third.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gravedigger

Quote from: J-Reb on May 19, 2015, 01:54:18 PM
No way the number one goes anywhere but LA or NY. Say it with me: "caching!" That baby was rigged the minute LA was in the top 5.

Two teams who's slot was below the top 5 would have had to move into the top 3 for LA to get bumped so it's not hard to believe that they kept their pick.

Is it just me or does it seem like they rigged the lottery to not looked rigged by not having LA or NY get #1 and having NY slip to 4?

Black Death

or it just happen the way it was meant to happen

;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

There was more chatter about the Lakers getting the second pick than anything else last night, lol.

Gravedigger

Quote from: Black Death on May 20, 2015, 01:23:25 AM
or it just happen the way it was meant to happen

;D

I know. I don't believe in the lottery conspiracies, but they are fun to perpetuate...

J-Reb

For the first time in a long time, they have a young core in Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle and Okafor/Towns that could actually be competitive.  I'm not convinced that they'll actually keep the pick - I'm halfway expecting a sign-and-trade with the Cavs for Kevin Love.