News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Its the NBA, they wont let LeBron get swept in the finals.

Jon

Quote from: Justin on June 06, 2015, 08:17:17 PM
Its the NBA, they wont let LeBron get swept in the finals.

He has before.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Quote from: Jon on June 06, 2015, 08:40:11 PM
He has before.

He didn't have the storyline that he has now.

Jon

Quote from: Justin on June 07, 2015, 09:24:59 AM
He didn't have the storyline that he has now.

Sure he did.

Justin

Quote from: Jon on June 07, 2015, 09:46:19 AM
Sure he did.

What, the fact that he played with back bunch of scrubs and made it to the finals in the usual subpar east? Not much of a story.

But now. ...he returns back home and joins another big three. One of them goes out early in the playoffs. Next one goes out in game one of the finals to leave him the sole remaining member of the big three. Its his triumphant return home and will not let getting swept happen. Warriors when the three game at then in game four he creates a Steph Curry turnover with 12 seconds left and goes the opposite in for a dunk. They win by two in a game where he has 52 points, 13 assists, and 15 rebounds. They dont get swept so he looks like a superhero because of it. They go back to Golden State for game five, get blown out and the Warriors win on their home court in front of the best crowd in the league.

GM Franchise

The Clippers are trading Matt Barnes and Spencer Hawes to the Hornets for Lance Stephenson
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

don't tell my the hornets are taking that shitty deal
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on June 15, 2015, 09:06:59 PM
don't tell my the hornets are taking that shitty deal

They're trading for Matt Barnes! *looks at big red button on console*
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 15, 2015, 09:27:55 PM
They're trading for Matt Barnes! *looks at big red button on console*

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

We have a plan.....we have a plan.....I hope we have a plan.

Jon

I actually like that trade better for the Bobcats.

Justin

Quote from: Jon on June 16, 2015, 09:20:52 AM
I actually like that trade better for the Bobcats.

Hornets!!!!

Jon

Cory

Barnes did nothing in the playoffs, so I get the move. Wonder if the Truth is on his way as well.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

J-Reb

Quote from: Cory on June 16, 2015, 10:01:06 AM
Barnes did nothing in the playoffs, so I get the move. Wonder if the Truth is on his way as well.

Barnes is a league average 3-and-D. He's a couple inches taller than Stephenson, but considerably less talented offensively. It's a wash. However, with Hawes included, it'll help lessen the wear and tear on Jefferson. It will also help spread the floor and open things up for big Al to work down low, something they missed terribly last season with Josh McRoberts heading to Miami.