News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on July 02, 2015, 02:12:23 PM
Where were all these Clipper fans when i was the only one repoing during the Danny Manning years!?

Probably busy being Laker fans.... because that is the majority of your fan base now. Bandwagon hoppers.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Gates

I'm slightly worried by this free agency window for Toronto...we have a gaping hole at the 4 yet aside from Aldridge, we haven't been in on many of the big forwards that we would need. DeMarre Carroll is great and all, but if we don't have a good PF, it's going to be just like the last few years. Nice back court, big center, nothing to pair him with. We get out rebounded more than we should because PF rarely seems like a priority for us.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on July 02, 2015, 02:12:23 PM
Where were all these Clipper fans when i was the only one repoing during the Danny Manning years!?

What about during the Olowokandi Era?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Quote from: Jon on July 02, 2015, 05:41:13 PM
None better than...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMrPjl-927Q

II used to have that poster taped to my dorm room wall when I was afreshman in college. n

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Justin on July 02, 2015, 06:22:18 PM
II used to have that poster taped to my dorm room wall when I was afreshman in college. n

Hehe

Justin said the n word.

Gravedigger

Quote from: Jon on July 02, 2015, 08:56:51 AM
You just picked the wrong L.A. team is all.

NOPE......

¿PapaPancho?

Nevermind all that shit ... HERE COMES DEANDRE JORDAN!!!

Cory

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on July 08, 2015, 11:19:29 PM
Nevermind all that shit ... HERE COMES DEANDRE JORDAN!!!

Pumped.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

Hell to the Yeah!!  Now this doesn't mean anything outside of we at least get to continue to tread water.  Still expect only getting to the WCF

¿PapaPancho?

Cory

Yeah, I think they gotta keep Crawford too.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Cory on July 09, 2015, 12:10:50 AM
Yeah, I think they gotta keep Crawford too.

We still need a true backup PG and a better backup big than Big Baby ... Blake played WAY to many minutes and was exhausted in that Houston series.

Gravedigger

If he could stay healthy Amar'e could be a decent bench option for the Clips... big if though.