News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I joined Cavs Nation for a day as a sarcastic birthday present since my best female friend is from Cleveland and didn't want me to buy her anything since I paid for the booth at the club for her birthday. This is what happened the next day lol. I bring them luck.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gates

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 26, 2016, 06:43:54 PM
I joined Cavs Nation for a day as a sarcastic birthday present since my best female friend is from Cleveland and didn't want me to buy her anything since I paid for the booth at the club for her birthday. This is what happened the next day lol. I bring them luck.

Maybe...or it's just that the Raptors can't play basketball in Cleveland...

Then again, the Cavs can't play basketball (as good) in Toronto...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Gates on May 26, 2016, 06:54:09 PM
Maybe...or it's just that the Raptors can't play basketball in Cleveland...

Then again, the Cavs can't play basketball (as good) in Toronto...

That's true too. We'll see but the first half of that game was a genocide on the level that the United Nations might have to hold a tribunal on the Cavs for that massacre they unleashed on the Raps.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I think a professional sports team in a finals that loses by almost 40 should have to be relegated.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gates

Quote from: Cory on May 26, 2016, 06:58:20 PM
I think a professional sports team in a finals that loses by almost 40 should have to be relegated.

I'm pretty sure the NBA would love to have them removed from the league. Then they wouldn't have their numbers suffer.

T-Bonizzle

Oh no how terrible for the NBA to allow the Raptors to win games and get to the conference finals...

Give me a break guys, they certainly earned there way here.

Gates

Quote from: T-Long on May 26, 2016, 08:26:17 PM
Oh no how terrible for the NBA to allow the Raptors to win games and get to the conference finals...

Give me a break guys, they certainly earned there way here.

Was someone talking about how they didn't deserve to be there? They earned it. My comment was in regards to TV numbers (I mean, there's a reason why games featuring Toronto are either non existent during the season or start earlier then a typical prime time game in the playoffs), not about whether or not the NBA is fixing things against Toronto. I know that's been the narrative up here lately because our athletes are whiners.

GM Franchise

Warriors need to win this otherwise it's over.

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 26, 2016, 09:24:51 PM
Warriors need to win this otherwise it's over.

John Madden? Is that you?

Gravedigger

Quote from: J-Reb on May 26, 2016, 09:29:38 PM

Or a Magic Johnson tweet...

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

You know they won the game...they had more points than the other team
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gravedigger

Quote from: Black Death on May 27, 2016, 01:00:35 AM
You know they won the game...they had more points than the other team

Is that how you win?

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: J-Reb on May 26, 2016, 09:29:38 PM

They played like shit the last few games. They finally got their act together last night and played like they had been playing all season long.