News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Shark Tank (Chicago)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

JEREMY, HIS ATTENTION SPAN QUITE SHORT, BEGINS TO SHOOT SPITBALLS AT BOBBY.

Domingo

Hey what's up, Jeremy, my name is Domingo. Word is you're looking for someone to take over running this club. I have experience in the ring and I can lead a team the way it is supposed to be. Anything in particular you looking for in a GM, boss?

Mike Powers

HAHA!!  Pleasure to meet you....tell me about yourself, your plans, things you do for fun.....that sort of stuff!!  HAHA!!

Domingo

You know Jeremy, I wish I could say that I'm a simple man that enjoys the simple things in life, but truth is I'm the kind a guy that looks look for perfection, I'm the kind of guy that wants the best out of everything I put my mind into. I don't settle for second best, and I don't plan to be a guy that gives you a half assed effort. I buy cars that most people consider rust buckets and turn them into rolling works of art. I'm the man that turns something out of nothing, the man that intends to make sure you're always happy by making sure this is a winning team you can enjoy watching every week.

Mike Powers

Alright, thanks Domingo.  Mr. Johnny Rebel, the shot clock is running out on ya!!  HAHA!!

Mike Powers

Congrats Domingo, you're the next President of this club. Get to work!! HAHA!!

Domingo

On it, boss.

Bobby, let's get the coaches in here real quick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Coaches, I'm Domingo, the new president of this club. I looked over the team sheets and I have to say that I like what we have assembled here for the most part, but Im not too sold on the pairing of Bull and Wallace. How has Wallace looked in this new role, is he struggling with the role or will he get more acclimated as time goes on?

Mike Powers

Wassup Domingo! Wallace is new to tag team wrestling, so there's a learning curve there. That said, I think Bull's the weak link in the team, not Wallace.   

Domingo

I agree with you on that, Coach. I just want to make sure we're getting the best at every position and I don't want Wallace to lose confidence in himself trying to carry the team when he's still learning the ins and outs of the role. It being the first week, I'm not looking to shake things up right out the gate, but I do want to monitor the situation.

Anything you got for me, or should we go ahead and lock in for the week?

Mike Powers

Domingo

Very well, let's go ahead and lock in for the week. We'll stick with the same line up for now.

--------------------------

Main Event - Gerry Nichols
Semi-Main Event - Sam Yates
Tag Team #1 - Bull Bradford
Tag Team #2 - Wallace Caldwell
Opener - John Chau
Women - Cassidy Ray
Bench - Bobby Stevens
Sparring - Whitney Cobalt

LOCK IN

Mike Powers

THE MEDIA AWAITS EITHER YOUR STATEMENT OR PRESS CONFERENCE

Mike Powers

THE MEDIA BEGINS TO GROW IMPATIENT

Mike Powers

DUE TO EXTREME BOREDOM, THE MEDIA HAVE BEGUN TO WRITE STORIES CHRONICALLING YOUR SEX LIFE.  WHO KNEW THAT YOU WERE INTO PEGGING?

Mike Powers

THE MEDIA LEAVE, WRITING STORIES ABOUT POTENTIAL MANAGEMENT CHANGES IN CHICAGO, DUE TO LACK OF INVOLVEMENT....