News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Shark Tank (Chicago)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Looks like we're in the market for a new President.  Who wants to come in and have fun with us? 

Rob

Hello Sir, I believe I'm the most fun candidate you will have for this job. Forget if you will for just one moment that I dragged the Union Jacks through the crapper. You have to admit, it was hilarious to watch.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Haha, from this seat it was funny as hell! But my question is, how am I to know you won't reek havoc here the same way you did with the Jacks? 

Rob

Well, let me put it this way, I've been miserable without a job! I watched from the sidelines and it was very boring. I'd work hard to ensure I didn't make the same mistakes again. I'm the kind of guy that is determined to succeed and if I want that, I know I have to work hard to ensure that happens.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Haha, good deal! One last thing. Over with the Jacks, you had a distinct "I hate America" flavor going on. That won't fly here in the Tank. You good with that boy? 

Rob

I got it, it was only a gimmick I pulled to get a job there. No gimmicks here.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

You're hired boy! Get yourself moved in, you'll take over next week. 

Rob

Ray Continues to Roll
It's pleasing for me as the new President here to see that we've got a star in the making. Cassidy has been superb... She is a real star and to see that she has the grit and determination to continue despite a knee hurting her somewhat, it puts a big old smile on my face. Not only did she battle through the pain, but she won. What more can I say? I'm delighted for her.

Tank vs Rebels
Honestly it was disappointing. I look at our team and my instincts tell me we are stronger than the Rebels. But this is probably due to the transition the Shark Tank are currently in. We've gone a few weeks where management has not been as steady as it liked but that will change now. I will be looking for a few to step up and show more than they have recently. They know who they are, they know what is expected of them.

Devils vs Tank
We have the Devils this week and it will be a test but I feel that in some departments we more than match them, we surpass them. They have to be considered one of the strongest teams in the TCW but I don't care about teams who are supposedly great. It doesn't interest me in what you, the media, have to say about who should be winning and who should be losing because at the end of the day, it comes down to who's got the biggest set in the squared circle and right now... I've got frickin' grapefruit.

Mike Haller
Honestly the kid has talent but it interested me. I don't know what Pancho is like in his man-management but I see this as a difficult situation. He can't let it slide because he will damage the integrity of his staff and the relationship will be severed, but he can't be too harsh on Haller because he runs the risk of alienating the lad. From my perspective, I love it. I hope it implodes big time.

~~~~

Trainers, nice to meet you. I'm sure you know who I am, so I will cut to the chase... Why is Sam Yates not performing in the ring?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Wassup Robbie Roo!  The first two weeks he was just straight up beat, but this past week he looked a lot better.  The thing is, him and Cage was brawlin' on the floor, and Cage slipped back into the ring in the nick of time, and Sam just didn't make it.  Had the decision happened in the ring, I think he mighta pulled it out. 

Rob

That's not an excuse, he needs to be smarter to those kind of situations. As his coach I need you to train him to get smarter to certain situations that may arise. I'll have a chat with him but I need it to be trained into him that he can't let his opponents sucker him in
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

That's what I like to hear.

I think that's the only part of our attack that's letting us down somewhat at the moment. We know Sam can do it, we just gotta get his mindset into it. Everyone else is doing as well as we can expect, if not better.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Yeah, we're not doin' so bad, 'specially considering the changes in leadership.

Rob

Which is to be expected, but I'm here for the long haul. I'll let you get to training, thank you.

~~~

Bobby! Get Sam Yates in my office or I'll get the velcro suit out again and we'll paint a target on the side of this gym.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Three different bosses in this fuckin' place, and I FINALLY get summoned to the principals office.  Good to know that there actually is someone in charge here, and it ain't some 'Wizard of Oz' type shit. 

...the fuck do you want?