News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Official Transfer Thread

Started by Kenfucius, July 15, 2008, 03:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Crouch has already had talks at Sunderland and its not the trading block mate lol.

Players that are included as part of a deal are called player exchanges, in the case of Crouch it will be somewhere round 10 million for his signature.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

fulham and sunderland are more likely locations.

Fulham have apparently still not ripped off hull for Zamora yet who want to pay £5mill for a striker who scored 2 last season therby putting up his value by 800k!

We've also bought Steven Kelly who is pretty handy and are on the verge of signing Diddycoy or something from South Africa who was one of their stars during the confederations cup

Cory

--  Barry Ferguson has joined Birmingham City from Rangers. (Haha Sam)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

According to (http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/07/17/1387536/portsmouth-give-fulham-tottenham-hotspur-peter-crouch)

The Black Cats have offered 12mill for Crouch. A little over priced if you ask me, but he does seem to find the back of the net consistently.

Cory

-- Under21 Standout Markus Berg (Sweden) has now signed with Hamberg SV (Germany)

Cory

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

It was on Sky Sports News last night so I think its true.

Duckman

Emmanuel Adebayor from Arsenal to Manchester City for £25 million.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Sam what do you think of Ferguson leaving Rangers?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Duckman on July 18, 2009, 03:06:39 PM

Enjoy all those first team chances your going to get with Robinho, Roque and Adebayor in the side Carlos.

Muppet lol.

chunkylover

I don't think i'd shiv a git for those paychecks.

Cory

Quote from: Sir Ian Trumps on July 18, 2009, 06:00:55 PM
Quote from: Duckman on July 18, 2009, 03:06:39 PM

Enjoy all those first team chances your going to get with Robinho, Roque and Adebayor in the side Carlos.

Muppet lol.

Well Im pretty sure Robinho & Tevez will player Wingers, with Cruz & Adebeyor up top....I'd do that.

Cory

Or do:

RW- Robinho
ST- Adebeyor
LW- Tevez

LM- Wright-Phillips
CM- Barry
RM- Elano/Petrov

LB- Zabaleta
CB- Dunne
CB- Richards
RB- Kompany

Still pretty idiot.....they should release some players without a doubt.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on July 19, 2009, 12:32:49 AM
Or do:

RW- Robinho
ST- Adebeyor
LW- Tevez

LM- Wright-Phillips
CM- Barry
RM- Elano/Petrov

LB- Zabaleta
CB- Dunne
CB- Richards
RB- Kompany

Still pretty idiot.....they should release some players without a doubt.

That still misses out Ireland by far their best player last season and also a returning Michael Johnson as well. Plus there is also Bellamy kicking about on top of Wayne Bridge, Bojinov and De Jong.

And for the record that formation wouldn't last five minutes in the Premiership. If your playing three up front you need three dedicated midfield players. Elano, SWP and Petrov are all players who would actually suit the positions you gave Robinho and Tevez more than anything else. If City do go for a variation of your formation I picture it like this.

Ireland, Barry and De Jong/Johnson across the middle

Adebayor in the CF  role with Tevez and Robinho playing off him as wingers right and left respectively. The problem I see is Petrov is actually better tat the position that Robinho and SWP would be better than Tevez if he didnt keep going to clubs with more money than sense.

Duckman

Quote from: Cory on July 18, 2009, 04:36:18 PM
Sam what do you think of Ferguson leaving Rangers?

To be honest I was quite glad.  He's been a hell of a player for us for years but his body has been breaking down for the past 2/3 years.  Plus he's a heavy drinker and I don't think a professional footballer should live the kind of life he leads - I think that has caused his body to fail in recent years.

He also had all that bullshit when playing for Scotland earlier in the year where he was drinking all night and making obscene gestures to TV cameras when he got benched for his behaviour.

Barry was a great player, but in recent years he's gone right down hill and is no longer the talisman of our team.

We got a million pounds for him, plus his 25K a week wages off our bill so I think it's a good deal all round.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.