NXT Spoilers/Updates/News

Started by Fnord, November 11, 2013, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on May 21, 2015, 05:36:08 PM
Also love Becky Lynch's new look ... but Sasha is still my bae

Sasha's ratchet.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Stoner on May 21, 2015, 06:48:22 PM
Sasha's ratchet.

I know the normal response is No She's Not ...

but really Sasha can still be ratchet and be my bae

The TeeJ of Philly

I think the mountain was only there to generate news as everywhere he goes now creates some buzz. He was at a Phillies game for batting practice and people freaked.

Black Death

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on May 21, 2015, 07:40:24 PM
I think the mountain was only there to generate news as everywhere he goes now creates some buzz. He was at a Phillies game for batting practice and people freaked.

He is legit  one of the strongest men in the world , he can not do GOT forever ... trying to build a relationship with him for something farther down the road not a bad move for E .

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Finally got around to seeing the E:60 piece on NXT. I thought it was great. It made me do something that the WWE has never done - give me a reason to like/care about Corey Graves and Adam Rose.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2015, 04:07:58 AM
Finally got around to seeing the E:60 piece on NXT. I thought it was great. It made me do something that the WWE has never done - give me a reason to like/care about Corey Graves and Adam Rose.

That Adam Rose segment .... right in the feels.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Former ROH TV Champion Tommaso Ciampa is another indie talent that will be working the WWE tryouts that begin next week in Orlando.

- We noted before that toughman Hafthor Bjornsson of HBO's Game of Thrones was visiting at the WWE Performance Center last week and working out. WWE officials are interested in signing him. One person who was watching him train noted to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that it seemed like he didn't have his heart in it.

- WWE officials have discussed having the NXT Divas work the main event of the next NXT Takeover special. This is due to the success of recent NXT Divas matches as well as the crowd reactions.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

- Regarding WWE NXT Women's Champion Sasha Banks missing last week's NXT live events and TV tapings, there is now talk that she suffered either an arm or shoulder injury. It was reported earlier this week that she was not injured.

Banks was scheduled to work a match during the 4th episode of last Thursday's NXT TV tapings but she left to go to the hospital when her fiance Sarath Ton, working as Mikaze, was legitimately knocked unconscious during a tag match with Jason Jordan and The Vaudevillians. As noted, Sarath was recently hired as the new WWE seamster. We don't know yet if Banks went into her Takeover match against Becky Lynch with the injury or how serious it was. As noted before, it's possible she didn't wrestle at the tapings due to Sarath's injury and now we know that her match was scheduled on the same taping that he was injured on.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

- After recently having shoulder surgery, Sami Zayn is expected out of action until October. WWE has another NXT Takeover special tentatively scheduled for October 7th and more TV tapings on October 8th so Zayn could possibly return then.

Chris Stern

Quote from: Fnord on June 04, 2015, 08:53:17 AM

- After recently having shoulder surgery, Sami Zayn is expected out of action until October. WWE has another NXT Takeover special tentatively scheduled for October 7th and more TV tapings on October 8th so Zayn could possibly return then.
Damn it Sami..

Black Death

Samoa Joe  to make NXT debut this Wednesday... very excited for this , hope they let him use the Muscle Buster  as his finisher 

Rob

Quote from: Black Death on June 09, 2015, 01:03:25 AM
Samoa Joe  to make NXT debut this Wednesday... very excited for this , hope they let him use the Muscle Buster  as his finisher 

Hes been using it in dark matches
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

good ... very good ... like i said very excited

BamBamBunglow