News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Oscar Pistorius not guilty

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, September 11, 2014, 07:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Justin

Of premeditated murder. He can still be found guilty of culpable murder.

Duckman

Yeah, it just means he didn't plan it.  He'll be found guilty of manslaughter - reckless conduct but not a premeditated murder.

Plus he's also got some serious weapons and ammunition charges against him.

My money is on him getting 12 years tomorrow when the Judge wraps up her findings.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jon

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on September 11, 2014, 07:49:04 AM
Legit... this is fucked up

Not really. From the evidence, I didn't think he planned to kill. But he did commit murder.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

jagilki

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Drama Queen

QuoteSOURCES close to South African Olympian Oscar Pistorius have announced that he will spend some time living with relatives in America, following his shocking acquittal this morning of the premeditated murder of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
Pistorius, known as The Blade Runner, faced life in prison following the death of his supermodel girlfriend in February of 2013. Steenkamp was shot several times through a locked bathroom door by Pistorius, who claimed in his defense that he mistook her for an intruder.
Following a lengthy and often dramatic trial in the South African city of Pretoria, Pistorius was found not guilty, upon which his family decreed that for his own safety, was to go live with his Auntie and Uncle in the wealthy Los Angeles neighbourhood of Bel Air.
"Oscar is lucky to have escaped the murder charges" said Pieter Vorstedt, close friend to the Pistorius family.
"In an effort to protect him from any further trouble, he will go to stay with his mother's sister and her husband, and his three cousins who he has never met. The trial has highlighted several troubling aspects of Oscars personality, specifically his anger management issues and enthusiasm for firearms, so it is hoped that some time in America will do him some good".
Marjorje Rudd, Pistorius' aunt on his mother's side, has agreed to accommodate the troubled athlete during his stay, much to the chagrin of her husband Arjen, a senior partner in a prominent LA law firm who only agreed to the stay to please his wife. Their three children are said to be looking forward to meeting their cousin for the first time.
"The family are fairly down to earth" said Joseph Marcell, who has been the Rudd family's butler for ten years.
"But they are well aware of Mr. Pistorius and his dramatic recent past. Mr. Rudd has expressed concerns that Oscar will be a bothersome addition that will clash with his own straight-laced personality, but the kids are looking forward to their famous cousin shaking things up a bit".
Sensationally cleared of all premeditated and second degree murder charges, Pistorius must now wait to see if he is found guilty of culpable homicide, or manslaughter. Upon being cleared of these charges as well, the famous athlete will then whistle for a cab and make his way to Bel Air.

Source: WaterfordWhispersNews.com

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/09/11/pistorius-sent-to-live-with-auntie-and-uncle-in-bel-air/

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on September 11, 2014, 11:46:22 AM
Not really. From the evidence, I didn't think he planned to kill. But he did commit murder.

This is how I viewed this as well.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Kirk

Quote from: Drama Queen on September 11, 2014, 10:16:42 PM
The trial has highlighted several troubling aspects of Oscars personality, specifically his anger management issues and enthusiasm for firearms, so it is hoped that some time in America will do him some good.

He's going to LA to get over his anger management issues and enthusiasm for firearms?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Duckman

I think him going to the US is slightly premature.  He's just been found guilty of discharging a fire arm in a restaurant. 

Still got the manslaughter charge to decide on and illegal ammo charge too.

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Goldferg

I'm pretty sure that 'going to the US' thing is a joke.

... since, you know, it's basically describing the plot of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Edit: ... plus the fact that the related articles on that include 'Obama to Luanch Airstrikes on Vietnam While He's At It' and 'Inside the Evil World of an Irish Water Meter Installer'.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Duckman

Ha.  I didn't even read it past the opening sentence, thought it was stupid. 

Anyway, he's going to jail in a month.

Rob

And this being the picture.

I think the result of culpable homicide is probably correct. 15 years, possibly a light sentence but the evidence was weak at times.
SixersEagles

[/center]