News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

FWL Season 3 Archive

Started by Fnord, January 14, 2014, 04:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Fnord

Quote from: Kieran King on January 16, 2014, 07:43:40 AM

My vote goes to ROH counting as full points, but OVW not counting at all.

Again... this isn't an option. I've been watching OVW for a year now and enjoy watching it. It's available for EVERYONE to watch online on their website free every week. They have TNA wrestlers still wrestling there, so it's not like it's a bunch of nobodies.

Right now we have 10 votes for full points, so I'm going to take away the 1/2 points part of the scoring. If this makes anyone want to drop out, then so be it. No hard feelings.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

We need one more to sign up to make an even number.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

jagilki

I'll be honest.  when I said "ROH Full" I mean whichever option makes ROH worth full.

I may complain about OVW, but that complaint is actually meant in a joking fashion. 

If in order for ROH to be full OVW has to fine with me.

I'll say the only one I'm unsure of is Total Divas, but again I don't really care.  It's all part of the game.

Kieran King

Quote from: jagilki on January 17, 2014, 01:14:24 AM
I'll say the only one I'm unsure of is Total Divas, but again I don't really care.  It's all part of the game.

Basically this.

Alex Smiley

With all due respect, I feel the main reason OVW was in the game was because of their relationship with TNA, and that's over now. In fact, it seems they've tried to cut ties as much as possible (ie releasing Jay Bradley)

However, that's the only basis for dropping OVW, as it could just be treated like ROH (complete with surprise PPVs and other online events available lol)...and I'm assuming you watch enough wrestling online as it is, so I won't suggest any new ones like I thought I was going to (because Norv Fernum is featured on CWFH in SoCal, for example...but that's just being selfish lol)

Anyways, TLDR version is I vote for ALL FULL.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Midas

Quote from: GM AlexK on January 17, 2014, 11:22:26 AM
With all due respect, I feel the main reason OVW was in the game was because of their relationship with TNA, and that's over now. In fact, it seems they've tried to cut ties as much as possible (ie releasing Jay Bradley)

However, that's the only basis for dropping OVW, as it could just be treated like ROH (complete with surprise PPVs and other online events available lol)...and I'm assuming you watch enough wrestling online as it is, so I won't suggest any new ones like I thought I was going to (because Norv Fernum is featured on CWFH in SoCal, for example...but that's just being selfish lol)

Did you sign up for this year?

Quote from: Fnord on January 14, 2014, 04:21:59 AM
Okay, this is the official sign ups for FWL Season 3! FWL was turned into a 1-wrestler keeper league, so those that stay from Season 2 get to keep a player from their teams. Any new additions get to pick a keeper from one of the teams that are not participating in Season 3. The Season 3 draft will start in approximately 4 weeks when the playoffs of Season 2 begin. It will be a snake draft from worst to first (by ranking at the end of Season 2 prior to playoffs). I'm shooting for a minimum of 12 Teams, maximum of 20. I will be posting a thread with the updated rules and everything you need to know about FWL Season 3 this week, so no rush to sign up. I just wanted to put this out there for people to have time to sign-up!

I won't get my feelings hurt if you decide not to show up for Season 3. I'd love to see all Season 2 members to stay and maybe some fresh new faces, but you never know what'll happen... Feel free to ask any questions.

1. Fnord
2. Midas
3. Goldferg
4. Josh
5. Rob
6. Franchise
7. JDM
8. Powers
9. Jagilki
10. BD
11. Reya
12. Gates
13. Domingo
14. King
15. Hondo
16. Duckman
17. Pancho

You are giving a opinion which I have no issue with but it implies that you are in for this season and I did not see your name on the sign up sheets...

Fnord

Quote from: GM AlexK on January 17, 2014, 11:22:26 AM

Are you playing for Season 3?

The TeeJ of Philly

Fnord

Well, now we need ONE MORE to make it an even number...  :o

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Fnord

jagilki

ONE MOE!

TJ: ME ME ME!

ONE MORE!

Gates

Quote from: jagilki on January 18, 2014, 03:35:45 PM
ONE MOE!

TJ: ME ME ME!

ONE MORE!

Looks like he added Alex K and then when TJ said he was in, that took us to 19...