FWL Season 5 ALPHA Available Picks/Wrestlers/Draft

Started by Fnord, January 17, 2016, 11:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

Team Midas selects: Alberto Del Rio & Braun Strowman...

Team Midas
Main: Alberto Del Rio
Non-Title: Bray Wyatt
Non-Title: Braun Strowman

Fnord

Well I guess it's time for Fnord's team grab some beauty to go with all of the brawn. That's right, it's HER HOUSE! We draft Paige!

Fnord's Alpha Team

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Kieran King

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Midas

Drama Queen has missed his pick and will make up for it at the end of the draft...

(Note if Drama Queen comes online prior to the Alex's pick and places his pick it will be valid... Please note however that the 24 hour clock has began on Alex and will not reset if Drama Queen manages to come online and make a pick prior to Alex)

Alex is up with a double pick...

Alex Smiley

First off, I'm gonna finish off the New Day split and pick up

Xavier Woods

As for my other pick, well...I gotta go with my heart and soul on this one. She is the CHIKARA Grand Champion, and the only woman in pro wrestling to hold the top title in a male-dominated promotion. All hail...

Princess KimberLee

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Drama Queen

fuck! I don't know how I missed this. Fuck sake.

Okada

Mike Powers

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible