News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

THE THREAD WHERE OOC STUFF GOES

Started by Hondo, November 17, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamBamBunglow

Quote from: Hondo on December 23, 2014, 06:11:47 AM
You realize you must carry on with this, right?

For the troops, of course.

That's Gimmick Infringement, Brother.

Krazy

Drop me out! I cannot keep up with the writing sorry.

Mike Powers

Based on Hondo's responses, this seems a "come one come all" type of game. No need to ask to come in, or out.

Hondo

Hey guys, do you need a little more time in regards to the holiday? I probably shoulda asked sooner. But if you need an extra day or so, we can do it.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Stoner

Would help, for me at least.  Had to do a whole lot of driving over the holiday time.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Hondo

I'm a bit behind too. There's at least four plans I've got that I've posted yet.

I can do Saturday @10pm Eastern. The voting may overlap the new scenario a little though. But that's no big deal.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Alex Smiley

Either/or is fine. This is the first time I've been on my computer in a few days, Internet's been down at home.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Ah nuts guys, sorry bout the delay. Got a little sick over the weekend. But all's well now.

What we'll do, I'm going to go ahead and post the new scenario for the week. I'll also post the voting thread and the rest of the scenarios today as well, and they'll overlap a bit. So be mindful that voting is going on the same time as the new scenario.

Real sorry about that folks.

Duckman

Apologies for not getting one posted for the Swagger deal.  This is the first time in a week I've been on the boards - needed some time off over Xmas and stuff.

Back in the saddle this week though!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

same thing for me ... got sick over the weekend , plus had a water leak in the hot water heater that flooded a room ... it was a shitty weekend to say to least ... but back in the saddle this week ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Don't forget about the deadline, folks. TONIGHT at 8pm Eastern. So far we have four submissions, let's try to get more in!

Mike Powers

I'm finding the Friday deadlines tough to meet. I think that some part of the weekend should be utilized for writing, rather than just voting.

Just my opinion.

BamBamBunglow

Maybe move the deadline to saturday night, voting closes monday night, new scenario monday or tuesday? whatever is good for Hondoman I guess :)

Hondo

I would, but I did that last time and we didn't get any more submissions. If I knew people would actually submit them with an extended deadline, I'd do it.