Rumble Fallout (changed the name since the thread has become that)

Started by Gary, January 29, 2011, 04:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

SPOILERS ON TWO BIG NAMES SET FOR THE ROYAL RUMBLE PPV
By Mike Johnson on 2011-01-29 15:24:26 Booker T and Kevin Nash are both booked for the Royal Rumble as surprises, PWInsider.com has confirmed.
As I noted yesterday, I suspected Booker was scheduled based on recent discussions with the company and based on Booker being pulled from his scheduled appearance at the New Orleans Comic Con. Company sources confirmed this morning he is in the Rumble.

WWE sources have also confirmed that Kevin Nash is booked for the Rumble and is scheduled to fly into Boston later today. Nash, who was in discussions with TNA as late as yesterday to finally finalize his deal to return to the company, will instead make his first appearance in a WWE ring in years.

TNA sources confirmed they ended their discussions with Nash within the last several days. The two sides had been going back and forth on signing a new deal in recent months and at one point, sources indicated that a new deal was done. That led to Nash accusing TNA's office of leaking the information, which led to new rounds of negotiations. Nash admitted in a recent interview he was negotiating with TNA. Those discussions ended sometime within the last 24-48 hours. Nash has been pulled off the TNA website's roster.

..guess MEM will be two short now.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Adam Wrong

holy shit! if this is true this is epic news!

Gary

While I wouldn't want Nash back as a regular..he is gonna get one heck of a pop and that I wanna see.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Fnord

You know what would make me totally mark out?  Even though I've read this, hearing the Diesel music as he comes out.  lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Russ

Serious question... now that the time between participants is shorter due to the 40 men... will Nash be able to make it to the ring and get in before the next guy comes out?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rob

Sounds to me as though WWE are simply doing this to piss TNA off and fuck their plans up...

Hopefully TNA have an answer to this though
SixersEagles

[/center]

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

GM Franchise

I guess we know who the Anonymous GM is now...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kieran King

This is fucking cool. I'd be really disappointed if this was just a crock. I love Nash. He's God-awful in the ring nowadays, but I find him so hilarious.

Smash INC

Bunch of rumours going out that Nash is going to be #40 in the Rumble, which means he wouldn't have a huge amount to do other than pop the crowd and get eliminated by (insert heel here).

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hmmmm I like this. I dont think TNA needs Kevin Nash, the guy is a draw and yes he is good on the microphone, but he is a complete and utter twat as well. I HOPE he has signed for WWE, mostly cause if anyone on the roster outside of HHH is going to induct Michaels this year, Kevin Nash has to be there.

As for Booker T, I think in the ring he could have offered something for TNA, so thats a bit more disappointing.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Doug E Fresh

GM Franchise

I was a Nash mark before the Wolfpac came about. Liked him better when he was Diesel and in the Outsiders tag team.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ash Bombay

Before Wolfpac? I think the Wolfpac was pretty cool, and definately made the black and white into the B team.

I've never really cared one way or another about Nash or Booker T, but I'm excited for Nash to come back.

Ash Bombay

Plus, with no one knowing whose going to be UT's victim at WM is going to be. *Yes I know Barrett is scheduled for it* but I think a Nash job to UT would be rather cool, and saves Barrett from having to be the victim, and Corre can continue on against CM Nexus.