Rumble Fallout (changed the name since the thread has become that)

Started by Gary, January 29, 2011, 04:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Kieran King

Quote from: Trumpers on January 29, 2011, 06:56:31 PM
HI HOPE he has signed for WWE, mostly cause if anyone on the roster outside of HHH is going to induct Michaels this year, Kevin Nash has to be there.

There's talk of Bret Hart actually doing it, though most likely it'll be HHH.

Gary

You know a Kliq induction in Atlanta would be pretty awesome.. Nash, HBK and Hall..

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Gary

UPDATE ON ROYAL RUMBLE SURPRISE SPOILER
By Mike Johnson on 2011-01-29 20:31:59 Kevin Nash just touched down in Boston, MA, sporting brown hair.

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Fnord on January 29, 2011, 07:51:38 PM
X-Pac?  hahahaha

No, Nash. He'd be a good GM especially with his mic skills and troublemaking past.

Quote from: Ash Bombay on January 29, 2011, 07:27:07 PM
Before Wolfpac? I think the Wolfpac was pretty cool, and definately made the black and white into the B team.

I've never really cared one way or another about Nash or Booker T, but I'm excited for Nash to come back.

Wolfpac sucked. I liked nWo when they first started out but then they had two teams and it got overblown.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jonny Briggs

If Nash dyed his hair black & came out to the old Diesel music I would shit!

Also, If Nash dyed his hair black & came out to the old Diesel music no-one in the crowd would know what was happening as their demographic is roughly 8-18 & Nash hasn't been Diesel since '96!

I'm still hoping they include the Berzerker, Warlord, Jake Roberts, Nailz, Brooklyn Brawler, Paul Roma, Z-Man, One Man Gang, Bad News Brown or either Conquistador... my list of in-ring greats doesn't necessarily align with everyone else's

Also, I have a random £20 bet with my mate that Jake Roberts will be on Raw before Scott Hall is & the news of a Nash return has kind of fucked with my chi a little

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jonny Briggs on January 30, 2011, 02:04:39 AM
I'm still hoping they include the Berzerker, Warlord, Jake Roberts, Nailz, Brooklyn Brawler, Paul Roma, Z-Man, One Man Gang, Bad News Brown or either Conquistador... my list of in-ring greats doesn't necessarily align with everyone else's

Berzerker is the most underrated wrestler of all time. His steel chair attack on Bob Backlund during the 1993 Royal Rumble is an instant classic. Also have to agree about Roberts and Bad News Brown. Bad News Brown was Stone Cold before there was a Stone Cold. He was WAY ahead of his time.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Drama Queen

Quote from: The Franchise on January 30, 2011, 02:35:58 AM
Berzerker is the most underrated wrestler of all time. His steel chair attack on Bob Backlund during the 1993 Royal Rumble is an instant classic. Also have to agree about Roberts and Bad News Brown. Bad News Brown was Stone Cold before there was a Stone Cold. He was WAY ahead of his time.

Actually I think under different circumstances Bubba Ray Dudley could have been Stone Cold. This is not to take anything away from Austin, he took an opportunity and ran with it and sold in above and beyond the call of duty... but sometimes the time and place and the planets aligning help... this was mentioned in another thread by Ash Bombay I believe, but you just reminded me of it here with the BNB reference.

Gary

[/center]

Drama Queen

LMAO... I usually don't like these wrestler youtubes (though at least this wasn't a self-made shoot) but dammit this was absolutely fucking GOLD ;D Good find Gary :)

Gary

I love how he brings up talking to Booker, Nash is awesome at fucking with fans minds.

[/center]

Rob

Okay, if he's returning as Diesel thats gonna be awesome... And his hair is looking great.

Most looking forward to this Rumble last 3 will probably be HHH, Kevin Nash and I reckon HBK will make an entrance too...

Also, kinda gonna mark out like crazy to "5....4...3...2....1....    CAN YOU DIG IT, SUCKAAAAAAAA"
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Ash Bombay on January 29, 2011, 07:28:45 PM
Plus, with no one knowing whose going to be UT's victim at WM is going to be. *Yes I know Barrett is scheduled for it* but I think a Nash job to UT would be rather cool, and saves Barrett from having to be the victim, and Corre can continue on against CM Nexus.

I caught a bit of Smackdown last night and they did this bit where Barrett (through comments from Cole) said something about he realized his arrogance with Nexus was his undoing and he wanted to make Corre more of a team. This worried me, I cant fully explain it, but the way Cole pitched the line it was almost like

They were going to move Corre on from a feud with Nexus.

If that is the case, that will suck balls.

Also Diesal and Booker T both have crowd grabbing music...perfect fit for the rumble.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Joey WARPED

Well I am a huge Nash fan and I'm excited to see him on TV no matter where it is. I do wish he was back with TNA but I'm interested to see what he can do in WWE. Whatever show he"s on I will be watching.

And Booker T, well he's someone I do really like as well, and I'm interested in seeing what happens.

I wont be home in time to order the PPV before it starts sadly but hope to find an 'alternate' route of viewing. If anyone knows of one, please hit me up. Thank you :)