News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX Podcast - WWE Feedback

Started by Duckman, August 25, 2012, 10:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

The only good parts of RAW were anytime CM Punk or Damien Sandow were on a microphone, Daniel Bryan and R-Truth fighting over an invisible child and a chant, and Kane at anger management class. The rest of the show was total garbage.

They should make Kane and Bryan into a tag team of reformed violent offenders who snap during matches but calm down after they are over with the help of their therapist.

Triple-H's promo was long winded and insincere. He should just retire and take over for Vince already before it's too late.

Almost forgot about Lawler. Is it just me or does he act tougher when he's dressed like he just got through shopping at Tillys? lol  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Kane's segment was hilarious. Best segment in years. The fact he ripped into every single storyline he's been involved in for the past 15 years was fantastic.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Alex Smiley

I need more Scorpio "Harold" Sky in my life. SIGN THIS MAN, WWE

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

FXBlade

WHy do people rag on the WWE all the time?

Sure they give a substandard product at times, but every aspect hits every fan at some point.  Some like one thing and not the other.

I for one find AJ annoying.  I dislike her as the GM and think it has gone way to far.  But others will say its the best thing since sliced bread.

People say Cena has had his time, and why is he in the spotlight.  I actually like Cena and think he can carry on for another ten years.

and to carry on...

Prime Time Players! Give these guys a belt.  Ok so AW got fired, but I still love these guys, and I'm, white!  Truth and Kofi were thrown together, I get that, but you have a decent tag division if you took them out of it and actually pushed the tag team division.

jagilki

Via Wrestling with text.

"And I...I....I.... Will always love You...ou...ooou..."

Hondo

Quote from: Blade on August 30, 2012, 03:27:37 PM

I for one find AJ annoying.  I dislike her as the GM and think it has gone way to far.  But others will say its the best thing since sliced bread.

I thought she was INCREDIBLE in the "Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction" role. That spot where she pushed Punk and Bryan through the table and she just stood there and started a slow and crazy YES chant was G-O-L-D GOLD. The GM thing, it's pretty much neutered the psycho crazy-chick thing she had going. I can't say I blame Vince (or H, whoever had the idea) for trying to capitalize on that. It just isn't working out this time.

I say let Vickie beat her at a PPV for the right to be GM and let her go back to doing what she does best.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Duckman

LOL, I think the prosecution in the 'Did CM Punk blade on Raw or not' trial have just produced their best piece of evidence!

http://i.imgur.com/x1rFg.jpg

What'd you think?  Blade or not?

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Hondo

That's some pretty good evidence. Unless he was trying to unwrap a piece of gum with the top of his head, he's got some 'splainin to do.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I wonder if he had to think about it with as much conviction as Lawler did about accepting the match...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Tezmission Black

Duckman

Why do I get the feeling we're going to get some court room skits on Smackdown?

MFX are considering starting a kick starter fund to help pay his legal costs.  Respect The Sonic you assholes!!

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

LOL "you don't mean dat!"

Fucking hell Booker T is awful, why would he not mean that? It's got potential to be interesting and like all WWE storylines currently it is half-way there but they've got this continuous problem of poor acting throughout the entire product at WWE.

Poor acting, poor timing, poor execution, poor facial expressions. This show being live has virtually killed their credibility. The only reason TNA is out-classing WWE in their segments is because if they fuck it up they have time to go back and re-do it. There are only 2 people that don't need that and it's CM Punk and Daniel Bryan, the two guys they said would never, ever be on top in anything outside of indy wrestling.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Goldferg

Quote from: Rob on September 03, 2012, 07:27:30 AM
The only reason TNA is out-classing WWE in their segments is because if they fuck it up they have time to go back and re-do it.

Isn't TNA live these days as well? I'm pretty sure that it is
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

! JDM The Professional !

TNA is live Rob, we've been outclassing WWE all summer ;)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman