News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Tim Tebow

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, August 23, 2011, 07:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

He looked really good, Happy to see him get the win.

Now if he can slay the mighty Patriots I'll be ecstatic.

Love Tebow, Love John Fox (as a Panthers fan, I always liked him)...

So without a dog in the playoff fight, my original pick (the Texans) and Tebow's Broncos have to be the two teams I'd pull for to make it interesting.  If one of them can make it to the super bowl, I'd be very pleased. 

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Cory

I hope the game is slow like every Bronco game, Im not off work till 11 and the game starts at 9 here. Hopefully I can catch it mid way through the 3rd.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

I expected the Pats to win... but this is getting ugly now.

The real Tim Tebow is back.

Cory

Lol, 5 Touchdowns in the first half.

This is all the Broncos defence fault. You put Aaron Rogers on the Broncos and this is still an embarrassing game.

Jon

Quote from: Cory on January 14, 2012, 10:41:02 PM
Lol, 5 Touchdowns in the first half.

This is all the Broncos defence fault. You put Aaron Rogers on the Broncos and this is still an embarrassing game.

LOL, the Broncos defense is the only reason they have 7 points.

Cory

Uh, have you missed watching the Broncos play? Cmon man, Broncos keep games low scoring so they can put the game in Tebows hands and try and edge it out. Thats their system, they run the ball, kill clock and keep it close. It got them into the playoffs and a unthinkable playoff win from when Tebow started.

6 Touchdowns isn't keeping the game close. Brady is fucking embarrassing the Broncos, and when one aspect of the system works, the team fails. Tebows not going to magically turn into Drew Brees and go shot for shot with Tom Brady. Going down so badly early makes it so that the Broncos offense cant play like the Broncos offense at all. Thats why. Tebows not playing great, but this game is the defenses fault. Didn't even give Tebow a chance.

Jon

Quote from: Cory on January 14, 2012, 11:14:41 PM
Uh, have you missed watching the Broncos play? Cmon man, Broncos keep games low scoring so they can put the game in Tebows hands and try and edge it out. Thats their system, they run the ball, kill clock and keep it close. It got them into the playoffs and a unthinkable playoff win from when Tebow started.

6 Touchdowns isn't keeping the game close. Brady is fucking embarrassing the Broncos, and when one aspect of the system works, the team fails. Tebows not going to magically turn into Drew Brees and go shot for shot with Tom Brady. Going down so badly early makes it so that the Broncos offense cant play like the Broncos offense at all. Thats why. Tebows not playing great, but this game is the defenses fault. Didn't even give Tebow a chance.

If you honestly thought the Broncos defense was going to keep the Broncos in the game long enough for Tebow to finally show up in the 4th Quarter... you're smoking some good shit.

The fact that Tebow can't move the ball on the WORST defense in the AFC is the reason they are losing the game. That offense is what's embarrassing.

Cory

Quote from: DnK on January 14, 2012, 11:19:11 PM
If you honestly thought the Broncos defense was going to keep the Broncos in the game long enough for Tebow to finally show up in the 4th Quarter... you're smoking some good shit.

5 TDs in the first half isn't anywhere close to the planet of keeping them in the game.

Jon

Quote from: Cory on January 14, 2012, 11:26:26 PM
5 TDs in the first half isn't anywhere close to the planet of keeping them in the game.

What did the offense of the Broncos do in the first half against, I will repeat... the WORST defense in the AFC?

Justin

9-26 for 136 yards.  And yet Cory you blame the defense?  Its kind of hard to be competitive when you're always out on the field because your quarterback can't do shit.  Tebow sucks...and the Pats are the worse defense in the NFL, not just the AFC.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on January 15, 2012, 12:27:45 PM
9-26 for 136 yards.  And yet Cory you blame the defense?  Its kind of hard to be competitive when you're always out on the field because your quarterback can't do shit.  Tebow sucks...and the Pats are the worse defense in the NFL, not just the AFC.

How the FUCK can he throw completions when he has shit receivers with butterfingers to throw to?! Look at his receiving core. Other than Thomas there was nothing there.

Quote from: DnK on January 14, 2012, 11:19:11 PM

The fact that Tebow can't move the ball on the WORST defense in the AFC is the reason they are losing the game. That offense is what's embarrassing.

Can anyone stop the Pats offense? NO! And I'm amazed no one hs even mentionned that the Pats were rested going into the game yet the Broncos only had a 6 day week instead of 7 plus flying halfway across the country when that was a factor in this too. But yeah, it's all Tebow's fault. All those injuries were his fault, all the dropped passes were his fault, the offensive line's horrible play was his fault...not happening. Tebow actually didn't play bad. He just didn't have any help except from McGahee.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on January 15, 2012, 12:56:54 PM
Can anyone stop the Pats offense? NO! And I'm amazed no one hs even mentionned that the Pats were rested going into the game yet the Broncos only had a 6 day week instead of 7 plus flying halfway across the country when that was a factor in this too. But yeah, it's all Tebow's fault. All those injuries were his fault, all the dropped passes were his fault, the offensive line's horrible play was his fault...not happening. Tebow actually didn't play bad. He just didn't have any help except from McGahee.

Only a few teams have slowed the Pats offense down. Brady is just too good. I mean he even had a 48 yard punt. Which is why, if you are a Broncos fan and you thought the defense was going to keep the team in the game, you had to be smoking some shit.

The same thing would have happened even if the Pats played last week as well. Stop kidding yourself.

Tebow did play a bad game, lol. His receivers dropped a few untimely balls, but he also threw a lot of shit balls. Plus his fumble on their first possession set the tone for the rest of the game. He fumbles far too much.

But yes, outside of Thomas, the Broncos has shit for receivers. However, good quarterbacks still find a way to move the football. He didn't have a problem last weekend.

Quarterbacks get the praise when they win and the blame when they lose. That is the way it has always been... it doesn't change because it's Tim Tebow now.

GM Franchise

Quote from: DnK on January 15, 2012, 01:23:44 PM
Only a few teams have slowed the Pats offense down. Brady is just too good. I mean he even had a 48 yard punt. Which is why, if you are a Broncos fan and you thought the defense was going to keep the team in the game, you had to be smoking some shit.

The same thing would have happened even if the Pats played last week as well. Stop kidding yourself.

Tebow did play a bad game, lol. His receivers dropped a few untimely balls, but he also threw a lot of shit balls. Plus his fumble on their first possession set the tone for the rest of the game. He fumbles far too much.

But yes, outside of Thomas, the Broncos has shit for receivers. However, good quarterbacks still find a way to move the football. He didn't have a problem last weekend.

Quarterbacks get the praise when they win and the blame when they lose. That is the way it has always been... it doesn't change because it's Tim Tebow now.

Do you actually think a team can stop Brady? No. No team left can stop them so don't even act like it's just the Broncos who wont be able to stop him. Next week whoever plays them is going to be in for a long night too.

The same thing would've happened? Tell that to the Steelers.

That's because last weekend he wasn't playing the team coached by the best coach in football. Belichick is the best there is and keeps proving it year in and year out.

Quartebacks don't always get the praise. Look at the list of Super Bowl MVPs. Are they all Quarterbacks? No. Is every season MVP a Quarterback? No. That argument is outdated. When the Ravens won the Super Bowl back in '01 the defense got the praise and not Trent Dilfer. It's not always the quarterback.