News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Tim Tebow

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, August 23, 2011, 07:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Cory

top 3 college career of all time....honestly its him & Barry Sanders, then everyone else.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

I speak only of pro ball, as it is all that I watch.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 30, 2013, 10:27:20 PM
San Diego is the only other option since his former offensive coordinator from Denver is there.

San Diego is NOT an option if for ONLY that his coordinator is there.

GM Franchise

He did get along good with him and they are on good terms so it's a possibility albeit a remote one. Plus maybe it'll motivate Rivers since he's a hothead, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Honestly see only Philly and New England.

Phillys system is really the only one that he could fit into, and even then...

Pats because Bellichek loves Tebow and Florida Players. Bill would find a use for him

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

The CFL is his only option.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Yeah, even the Arena League doesn't want him.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Because, say it with me now.....

Tim.

Tebow.

Sucks!!!

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 19, 2013, 05:57:15 PM
Because, say it with me now.....

Tim.

Tebow.

Sucks!!!

Says it with him

Justin

Tim.

Tebow.

SUCKS!!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Ok does anyone think that any team is actually going to pick him up? All jokes aside. I think there is a possibility he will make a roster as a 3rd stringer. If I was weak at the QB position I'd be willing to gamble on him as the 3rd string guy. See what he has.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon

I think he finds a team before the season starts. Somebody has to take a gamble on him, right?

The Raiders love making bad decisions, surely they'll take a flier on him.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Tebow is surely the only guy who wishes Al Davis was still alive.

I say no team takes him before the season. The only way he makes a roster is as a backup if a team needs one due to injury. The circus that comeswith him is just not worth it.