News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

I think that is right.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Finally able to use the net on something other than my phone and I must say the new team logos are bad ass. Awesome job there.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

this game has consume my soul
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Black Death

funny part is every time jag post we get his picture ... can't stop laughing ... also every coach he ask to see has a contract with another team

GM Franchise

Lol I heard Mike Flips is available. He should try him.

GM Franchise

Love that news story, Arkia.

T-Bonizzle

Try one of Hondo's players Jag. A bunch are thinking about retirement. Ask like X Mogo or something.

Hondo

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on June 30, 2012, 10:36:40 PM
Try one of Hondo's players Jag. A bunch are thinking about retirement. Ask like X Mogo or something.

*slaps T-Bone*

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

My team is the opposite. Bunch of kids, lol.

Black Death

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on June 30, 2012, 10:36:40 PM

please ... Send prof X into retirement ... the rest of the league would be happy

GM Franchise

Lol Prof X can coach my team then since my coach is too busy selling boardgames.

Black Death

don't worry, I have a feeling the flips might disappear one day  over the side of a boat own by Manuel Velez

just a feeling  lol

GM Franchise

Either that or run off with the Seeds PR lady.