News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Ty going to Hollywood possibly? Interesting.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Private cell... Haha!!!!

GM Franchise

Lol good move there, Ty.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

TyTy, panicking is probably the worst thing you can do right now. Just lock in for the week.

FXBlade

So at the moment we have

Hollywood - No Manager
Seattle - Domingo
Anchorage - No Manager
Mississippi - BD

with James and Strike to take a Job right?

and also Ty possibly looking at getting fired/moving to Hollywood?

T-Bonizzle

Take that deal TyTy. Excellent deal for you. Don't get cute either lol

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Quote from: Blade on July 28, 2012, 01:48:12 PM
So at the moment we have

Hollywood - No Manager
Seattle - Domingo
Anchorage - No Manager
Mississippi - BD

with James and Strike to take a Job right?

and also Ty possibly looking at getting fired/moving to Hollywood?

Yeah that sounds about right.

T-Bonizzle

James going to Roswell? Dun dun dun.

I believe Strike was already offered Anchorage so he'll probably take that.

Black Death

take it and run ....
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I actually think Strike will end up in Roswell.

Ty

Someone copypaste the Offer here for me, I won't be computer today

GM Franchise

Dear GM TyTy
We are currently researching opportunities to fill the vacant spot here in Hollywood for next season. We have made an offer to another GM being up front as we can with you, but have had no response. Coach Ted MacKay being a first rate coach has been in touch with us and has talked about the opportunity of himself, yourself and Mike Flips coming to work as our GM and Coaching Staff for next season.
We would love to have you!
Unfortunately our previous GM left us in quite the pickle with players going forward. We would like to offer the following trades future dealed if you indeed would sit out the season and come to us next season.
REEPS - STREET
RIVERS â€" DANIELS
SMITH â€" BOLDEER
Naturally this would give us a strong looking franchise to build on next season
Sincerely

Jennifer

lolo, Ty is making out like a bandit here.

Apart from Flips, that's a bit of a dud.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Ty, take the deal. Take it so I can get a team, lol.