Jon 6-4
Cory 5-5
Franchise 4-6

....so ugh.....we got a tie

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

Fnord

Guess we should've done the Pro Bowl...

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

I'd say to break the tie, see who "won" the most weeks.

Cory

For Fnord, Im actually kinda pissed I forgot about the Pro Bowl. It was exam week so outside of little FBL on my phone I wasnt on the boards. Kinda surprised no one PM'd me to remind me....

and we had a tie a few years back with me and Talon, but this is up to Ian and Pancho for what they wanna do. Share the userbar or have a decider.

¿PapaPancho?

We decide this the only way I know how to decide things ....

DRINKING CONTEST!!

Cory

I know ties are for Switzerland, but I don't really think there's a fair way to decided a winner, unless you want to go the who won the most overall weeks route.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Cory on February 05, 2014, 06:18:35 PM
I know ties are for Switzerland, but I don't really think there's a fair way to decided a winner, unless you want to go the who won the most overall weeks route.

* PapaPancho shrugs

Your game bro.  Make the decision. I'm good either way.  Unless I lose.  Then go fuck yourself.

Cory

Well in Season 3, Talon and myself tied, and we just left it as is. We did an unofficial tie breaker (guessed the first 5 picks to go in the draft), but Im going to leave it as a tie, and if anyone feels the need to go back and see who won the most individually game weeks to have an unofficial winner, go for it.

Until then, for the 2nd time in our 5 year history, there are co-champions.

Thanks to all for participating in the premier pick em here on the EFK Boards, and see you all in Season 6.

¿PapaPancho?

You hear that Ian!?  YOU AND I ... ARE PARTNERS!!  A Mexican and a Brit have won your coveted AMERICAN football award.

* PapaPancho cues the World Elite theme music.

Mike Powers

You live in California. Stand down, or I'll call the INS.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 05, 2014, 09:44:20 PM
You live in California. Stand down, or I'll call the INS.

Born in Mexico.  Dual Citizenship.

and ....

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!!!

IT'S JUST BEEN REVOKED!!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Did Pancho predict the correct Superbowl winner? If so I think he should get it. If not, then I still am happy to be this years runner up. Unless I am a clear winner, I dont feel I have won at all. Pass the award to the Pancho man!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'