News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

6th Annual Secret Santa - 2019 Edition!

Started by Mike Powers, November 17, 2019, 10:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Welcome everyone to my yearly tradition!  For those of you who are unfamiliar with this, starting in 2014 I started running a Secret Santa on the OPW (formerly EFK, formerly MFX) boards.  In 2017, I expanded it to include the ESPNSportsSims family.  I'm excited to announce that I'll be inviting the fine people over at Sports Simtopia to participate!  We've received a robust turnout year after year, and I am excited to get things going again for the 2019 holiday season!   

How does it work?  I'm glad you asked!  It is real simple.  Simply post a reply that lets me know that you are in, and you will be added to the list!  I will then need some information from you PM'd to me.  Your real name and address, a link to an Amazon.com Wish List that you've created, and a simple blurb about things you'd like to get/not get (for example, "I love horror movies/please don't send me alcohol").  The reason for asking for both an Amazon Wish List AND a brief like/dislike list is because, in years past most people tended to rely on the Amazon Wish Lists, but some people REALLY enjoy going out into the world and picking out that perfect gift for themselves!  WE AIM TO KEEP THE SPENDING LIMIT BETWEEN $20-$30 US DOLLARS.

Of course if you were to have any questions, I am here to answer them.  For those of you who want to take a look at how things worked out in the past, or if you just want to reminisce, here are links to the history of Secret Santa:

MFX Secret Santa 2014
MFX Secret Santa 2015
MFX Secret Santa 2016
MFX Secret Santa 2017
ESPNSportsSims Secret Santa 2017
OPW Secret Santa 2018
ESPNSportsSims Secret Santa 2018

HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

1 - Mike Powers ---> PROFILE SUBMITTED
2 - Black Death
3 - Judge ---> PROFILE SUBMITTED
4 - Alex K ---> PROFILE SUBMITTED
5 - Adam Wrong ---> PROFILE SUBMITTED
6 - Doug E. Fresh ---> PROFILE SUBMITTED
7 - Justin ---> PROFILE SUBMITTED
8 - Eddie Phoenix Lucas Jr. ---> PROFILE SUBMITTED
9 - Oldfield ---> PROFILE SUBMITTED
10 - T-Bone
11 - Knuckles ---> PROFILE SUBMITTED
12 - Eli ---> PROFILE SUBMITTED
13 - Jag ---> PROFILE SUBMITTED

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Mike Powers

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

jagilki

Mike Powers

Let's get those profiles sent in everybody!

QuoteHow does it work?  I'm glad you asked!  It is real simple.  Simply post a reply that lets me know that you are in, and you will be added to the list!  I will then need some information from you PM'd to me.  Your real name and address, a link to an Amazon.com Wish List that you've created, and a simple blurb about things you'd like to get/not get (for example, "I love horror movies/please don't send me alcohol").  The reason for asking for both an Amazon Wish List AND a brief like/dislike list is because, in years past most people tended to rely on the Amazon Wish Lists, but some people REALLY enjoy going out into the world and picking out that perfect gift for themselves!

Knuckles

should prolly hurry since its close to the holiday

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

I'd like to get everything sorted and distributed by the end of the weekend.  Let's get those profiles in people!

Mike Powers

WEDNESDAY NIGHT HARD DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS.

When I get home from work that day I'll be randomizing and distributing. If I don't have your stuff, you're out.

jagilki

I'm having fairly bad medical issues.  Shouldn't effect this all that much, just been tough to get to my computer, and I'm old enough doing a lot of this shit on my phone is too complicated for my almost boomer mind.

I'll try to get my stuff pm'd to you fairly soonish.

Mike Powers

Quote from: jagilki on December 09, 2019, 12:36:15 PM
I'm having fairly bad medical issues.  Shouldn't effect this all that much, just been tough to get to my computer, and I'm old enough doing a lot of this shit on my phone is too complicated for my almost boomer mind.

I'll try to get my stuff pm'd to you fairly soonish.

Sorry to hear that.  I got your PM, and your link works just fine.

Knuckles

if i get james wells again for a 3rd time in a row i will shit myself laughing :p

The Refreshing drink....