The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dudester

The ultimate fuck.... FUCK VISTA!

T-Bonizzle

The Dudester

Drama Queen

Fuck those mornings when you're rushing to get ready for work and everythings chaotic and you get in your car and you're speeding down route 80 when you suddenly just realise you forgot to jerk off before leaving the house  >:(

Hondo

Quote from: Drama Queen on August 19, 2010, 12:43:41 AM
Fuck those mornings when you're rushing to get ready for work and everythings chaotic and you get in your car and you're speeding down route 80 when you suddenly just realise you forgot to jerk off before leaving the house  >:(

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

LMAO    ;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Draeden

This happens to me all the time.

Wait, no it doesn't.

Zombie Gunn

That's what restroom stalls are for... Duh!

The Dudester

restrooms? Heck, just do it while driving.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck being all sick and shit but not really sick.  Fucking Vertigo
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Goldferg

Quote from: Maddox Nosnam on August 19, 2010, 07:33:45 PM
restrooms? Heck, just do it while driving.
wouldn't you run the risk of gwetting it confuesed with your gearstick though? cos that could be painful.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

The Dudester

Matthew Patterson

Fuck the campers on MW2 who place the claymore, go into the corner, then when I snipe the claymore and throw a stun in, they spray their P90s like fucking crazy.

Bunch of turds.

Adam Wrong

Gary

Fuck being a perfectionist and having to re-do work cause I wasn't satisfied.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.