News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

Fuck Primerica, Fuck 4life and fuck stupid pyramid corporations who love cold calling or setting up "business oportunities" fuck you hard

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Gary on November 11, 2010, 08:35:43 PM
Fuck Primerica, Fuck 4life and fuck stupid pyramid corporations who love cold calling or setting up "business oportunities" fuck you hard

Look what you need to do is come talk to me about your business mate. Find a way to get your designs and products in sample format for the UK market and I will go out and sell these to companies in the UK. There is a massive open market for surf and skater clothing etc. in the UK in places like Cornwall and what not. You just need to get some samples of your stuff over here and find a way to mass produce said products. Sounds a lot harder than what it is.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

It's true. I love your designs Gary and I am sure that a Dragon like Ian could open a huge market over here where they would be popular

Gary

Oh the deal with that post last night was, I have a client who runs a ballet and I usually do all her art work for xmas and shit, she called me last week said she wanted to talk business so I asumed it was time to start doing the art..and instead I got roped into one of the meetings, I left feeling dirty or like if I had just read and MDK rp.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Goldferg

Quote from: M.D.K. on November 08, 2010, 05:42:41 PM
Fuck nurses that can't even speak Englsih getting fruistrated at me for not finding a patient's chart when they tell me the completely wrong fucking name FOUR fucking times before it turns out it wasn't for a Barker, a Baker or a Bacchus but rather a mr cunting SIMPSON! Learn to speak English and grasp it fully you ignorant cunts.

You should treat every phonecall from them like an episode of Labryinth. And make then 'spell cast' the name of each patient. And feed them to the animated CGI wall-monster when they get it wrong.

... and keeping to the subject of the thread...

... fuck those fucking Geordies. Stealing my work. (i'd add putting me out of a job in a month, but i knew it was only temprary when i signed up).

... fuck it. fuck 'em for that as well.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Rob.B

Adam Wrong

fuck my ex (in a non sexual way) as she's a needy cunt that won't leave me the fuck alone

Alex Smiley

F**k Meebo for iPhone/iPod logging me in when I don't want to be logged in.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Alex Smiley

The train's trying to pull away from the station and you have the audacity to run right in front of it? And not even to catch it in time, but to leave the station!?

WHAT THE F**K'S WRONG WITH YOU!?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

jagilki

AWALinn

Fuck em who cares if they did or not

Triple B

Quote from: M.D.K. on November 14, 2010, 06:43:51 PM
fuck my ex (in a non sexual way) as she's a needy cunt that won't leave me the fuck alone

Sounds like SOMEONE needs a shot of Vitamin Ian.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Goldferg

fuck transport for fucking london
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.