News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Marc made out well in the email. Apparently he is the only one who has achieved or will achieve anything in life. Good work Marc!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

Why isn't that email on here already?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Triple B

That was why I made that video in the Picture Thread.

Look at all the good times, family, friends and other things that people have in their lives.  Just because you're one of the only 3 funny Asians on the planet doesn't make you successful!

Take THAT Abrigo!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Marq

If by "successful," he means doings shows outside of my hometown and hoping/praying AlexK comes to watch with his friends, then I'm Bill Gates. He DID write up a new guide in that e-mail, oddly enough. Can I post it? LOL.

BTW -- cheers on the video again, Brad. That was really, really nice to see after the usual craziness of the shit we do here. Anyway, back to being a jock and stabbing people in the back, apparently.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Marq on December 13, 2010, 01:28:03 PM
If by "successful," he means doings shows outside of my hometown and hoping/praying AlexK comes to watch with his friends, then I'm Bill Gates. He DID write up a new guide in that e-mail, oddly enough. Can I post it? LOL.

BTW -- cheers on the video again, Brad. That was really, really nice to see after the usual craziness of the shit we do here. Anyway, back to being a jock and stabbing people in the back, apparently.

Ha!

Posted my thoughts in the other thread, and leaving it at that. Gonna watch this video, though lol

EDIT: Upon review of the video and its music, I feel my only response is the same as for B's "OWC Prez announcement" bit: Inspirationally depressing, and yet...depressingly inspirational.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Gary

Fuck Triple B and his powers to change my name.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Rob

Fuck JDM the massive post whore, he took my position on top posters :(
SixersEagles

[/center]

Alex Smiley

And to think, I'm the guy that got the award. Fuck.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

You know what fuck each and every last one of you at the god forsaken hell hole.  I am sick and tired of dealing with your fucking bullshit while you hide in your office like a little fucking bitch.  Why don't you grow a pair of fucking balls and learn what it's like to be an actual man.  And as for the fucking cunt, honestly I could give a rats ass if you like me or not.  None of you have figured out how to do your own god damn job let alone know a god damn thing about mine, so for you to try and tell me I am doing my job wrong is laughable.  Furthermore, if I ever so much as hear one of you mother fuckers complain again I will fucking own you in the middle of the store.  Neither of you has actually done an ounce of real work in your life and it shows.  You are what is wrong with people today, you are the mother fuckers who get ahead by fucking your way to the top while those of us who bust our ass and get pushed the right way have to suffer because of your stupidity.  Kindly go fuck yourselves.

Sincerely,  THE BACKBONE OF YOUR FUCKING STORE
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck Turnaround shifts to, I haven't gone to fucking sleep and it's already almost time to leave again.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Fnord

Seriously, fuck you lazy 50 year old bitches that think I will do your job because you're too lazy to do it yourself.  You wanna be lazy, fine.  Work won't get done.  Fuck both of you for thinking the other is the laziest.  Fucking do your job or I will find a nice 22 year old to replace you for cheaper pay.  Do it.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fuck...oh wait I have nothing to moan about.  ;D
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Fuck you Mr Mackay, the man who labelled me a 'public servant' and himself 'my master.'

Yes Mr Mackay, I work for the council.

No Mr Mackay, you have not paid your council tax, and even if you did you bigotted old fuck, your entire contribution to my wages would amount to about £2 in your entire life, so if you want to come to the office you can have it back.

See you in court and Merry Christmas

Hugs

Dorling

T-Bonizzle

Fuck people who don't know that green means fucking go! Not sit there and wait for it to turn yellow before you move when there are 100 cars behind you and I'm fucking one of them. Christ it isn't the hard to anticipate the green fucking light.